Welcome Home Biatch

After leaving the club, Gon decided to go ahead and drop Leorio off back at his place. By the time Gon made it home, it was around 5:30 in the morning, which meant all the energy he had at the club, has evaporated into the atmosphere, never to be seen again.

He didn't even shower, he just fell asleep, not even bothering to change clothes, I mean who would? It's fucking five in the morning.

By the time he woke up, it was around one in the afternoon, not a lot of sleep but a good amount for Gon. He decides to finally shower and get himself ready to go to pick up his new housemate.

He checks his phone and to his surprise, there's a message from an unknown number. He doesn't remember giving his number to anyone last night, hell, he doesn't even remember getting drunk, but apparently he did and somehow managed to get home safe and sound.

It's a good thing that unknown number stated their name.

Unknown: Hey, you got kinda drunk last night, so I'm texting you this so you can remember your dumbass decision, I texted you my address, now come get me dumbass.

Unknown: Oh, and by the way it's Killua

Gon chuckled at the texts, he read them a total of 30 times over and over before finally jogging down the stairs, grabbing his keys and wallet, and rushing to his car.

He quickly put the address into the car's GPS and sped down the road, slowing down once he realized how fast he was actually going.

Soon enough, he arrived at Killua's house. From the outside it looked more like cabin. It was made of dark boards, perfectly shiny and glossed like a coat of clean polish had been ran over it many times.

Gon was debating on whether or not to just go up to the door and knock or just shoot Killua a text.

Debating for a full five minutes, he decided to text Killua and tell him he was there and to open the door. Getting out the car and walking to the door, he stops midway.

He remembers Killua vaguely mentioning a friend of his, the one that he was staying with to be exact. Lots of thoughts start running through his head, but one particular thought makes his heart stop for a second.

"What if Killua didn't look at his phone, and the friend answers the door?"

How would he explain that he just bought Killua? "Oh hey, I'm Gon, I bought Killua yesterday at a strip club and I'm here to take him away from here and to my house, where one day I might fuck him senseless?"

No, of course not, that doesn't even fit right inside of Gon's brain, it makes him want to gag and throw up the breakfast that he didn't even eat.

Wait, that just gave Gon the perfect idea.

He steps up to the door, taking a deep breath as he rings the doorbell, which is pretty well designed. He listens to the chime the doorbell makes and softly smiles at the tune.

A few seconds later, the door opens. Great, Gon's worst nightmare has finally came true. Guess who opened the door..

"Who the fuck are you?" A blond headed, fair skinned, grey eyed male asked, as he looked Gon up and down, but in a seductive way.

"I'm Gon," he replied as a blush painted his face, slightly embarrassed from being stared at.

"I assume you're here for Killua? The blond asks as Gon replies with a nod, "You mind being here for me?" The blond asks with a smirk.

Thankfully, Killua comes up behind the blond taking a hit of the cigarette he was holding, "Kurapika stop, you're scaring him."

"Kill, this man is sex on a stick, how can I not want some of that?" Kurapika asks as he snatches the cigarette from Killua, taking a hit of it too.

Killua rolls his eyes, "Anyway, Gon you wanna come in and chillax for a bit?"

Gon nods and steps into the cozy cabin like house. The inside is so much bigger than the outside. There's a beautiful glass chandelier hanging above Gon's head, the diamonds glittering on it. It's just so.. cozy, but at the same time it's elegant.

"Come on, Gon, let's go to my room," Killua suggests.

"Sure, lead the way pretty boy," Gon replies with a soft smile.

"P-Pretty boy? D-Don't call me, it's embarrassing," Killua says as he turns away from Gon covering his face.

Killua walks up the stairs, Gon not so far behind. Once they enter Killua's room, Gon flops down onto the bed, burying his face in one of Killua's pillows.

"Long night?" Killua asks teasingly.

"Killua, don't play dumb, or shall I remind you of our little session?"

Killua blushes and goes back to packing his clothes, "Well, I am yours now, so if you ever wanna have a session like that again, just tell me."

Though Killua can't see it, Gon starts to blush too.

"Gon, I'm ready when you are," Killua says as he sits down on the bed next to Gon.

Gon groans and wraps his arms around Killua's waist, burying his head into Killua's side.

"Killua, are you sure you want to come live with me? Won't Kurapika miss you?"

"Fuck no, he'll be glad to have the house to himself, I'm just doing him a favor, plus I've been looking for apartments anyway," Killua replied.

Gon nodded in understanding and sat up as he pulled Killua onto his lap.

"G-Gon?" Killua asks surprised.

Gon raised his eyebrows and looked down at Killua's lips, "You feel like dancing for me, Killua?"

Killua wrapped his arms around Gon's neck and moved closer to his face, "Always."

Gon smiled and pecked Killua's lips. Unsatisfied, Killua pouted and connected their lips again, kissing Gon as deeply as he could.

Gon removed his hands from Killua's waist and positioned them onto the bed, so he could lean back to deepen the kiss.

Killua smiled at the gesture and connected his hands to Gon's and interlocked their fingers.

The two longed for this make out session, they longed to feel each other's lips again, and they finally got their wishes.

That is, until Kurapika..

"Yo, Killua, do you know where my lighter-" Kurapika paused as he saw the position the two were in.

Gon stared at Kurapika in horror as Killua quickly jumped off of Gon, covering his face with a pillow.

Kurapika howled in laughter, holding onto his stomach as his breaths became ragged and the wheezing became more audible.

Killua rolled his eyes and he picked up his duffel bags and grabbed Gon's hand as he ran out of the house to Gon's car.

Gon unlocked the door and Killua quickly jumped in, "Drive. Now." He demanded.

Gon swiftly started the car and drove off, Kurapika's laughter still echoing in their ears.

After a short but comfortable drive, they arrive at Gon's house. Killua's eyes widen in awe as he examines the exterior of the house.

"Holy shit, you live here?" He asks, amazement filling his voice.

Gon chuckled as he grabbed Killua's bags and opened his car door, "WE live here, welcome home biatch."

"Fuck you." Killua replied as he jumped out of the car.

"Not today, pretty boy," Gon replied as he exited the car too.

"I told you not to call me that, turkey hair."

"T-Turkey hair? That's the best you could come up with, stripper boy?" Gon asked as he laughed loudly.

Killua turned away and walked towards the door, face blushing with embarrassment.

Gon comes up behind him and unlocks the door.

Killua enters the house and his jaw basically touches the floor, oh hell yeah, this is fucking excellent.

He looks around the house and smiles to himself, "Welcome home, biatch," He mumbles.