Spanish Lesson

Killua's been trying to write a poem of his own for at least three days now. He wants to surprise Gon with it, maybe it'll help Gon realize his feelings for Killua.
Although, that's just what Killua thinks, he doesn't even understand why he has feelings for Gon. But, he knows he does nonetheless. So, he wants to impress him.

He looks at his paper, reading over the words he'd just written.

"Gon, my sunlight on a cloudy day."

Ugh, that line is so cheesy. Killua ripped out the entire page and balled up the useless sheet of paper, tossing it into his already semi-full trash can. He sighed, he didn't know anything about writing poems. So, what should he do?

He tapped his pencil across his notebook hearing a small beat being formed from the continuous tapping. He tried to think of something, but he couldn't. So, he searched up on his phone, "How to write a poem."

A number of results showed up on his phone. He tapped on the first link, which featured a number of steps on how to write a poem.

He read the first step, 'Pick a subject.'

Killua sighed, he already knew what- well who- he wanted to write about. But, he felt like letting the person know it was about him was kind of stupid to say the least. So, he had to find something else to write about.

He went to another tab and searched up examples of things to write about. Some examples included, "The day you were turned down, the day a child was born, a day someone surprised you with kindness." Wait- the day someone surprised you with kindness.

Kindness.

Gon.

Gon is kind.

That's it. Killua has figured it out. He's going to write a poem about Gon, without letting Gon know that he's the one that Killua's describing in his poem.

Genius. Killua's a genius.

He gets back to work. Not wasting anymore time, he lets his fingers move on their own. He lets the words flow from his brain onto the white lined page.

His flow is interrupted when his name is called by none other than the person he's writing a poem about. He sighs deeply and throws down his notebook and pen onto the bed. With that, he makes his way downstairs.

"You called for me?" Killua asked when he finally got downstairs, sitting on the couch in front of Gon.

"Yep."

"Okay, so what do you want?"

"You shouldn't talk to your teacher like that, sweetheart." Gon said with a smirk.

Killua snorted, "I'm sorry, teacher? The fuck do you mean, 'teacher?'"

"You wanted to learn spanish, right?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Well, shut up and listen to your teacher."

"Gon-"

"Ah. Ah. Ah, either you want to learn spanish or you don't?"

"Fine, whatever." Killua said with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Okay, we're going to start off with one topic at a time. So... how about you choose?"

"Okay, how would I say you're an idiot in spanish?"

"Killua, I said a topic. Not a fucking sentence," Gon said with a chuckle.

"What the hell do you mean by-"