A Merry Christmas

Today, was Christmas Eve. The day before one of the most celebrated holidays of the year: Christmas. Killua and Kurapika were decorating the house, since Kurapika, being the party animal he is, decided to throw a christmas party. Remind you, Killua wasn't good with parties, so of course, be invited Gon. It would be a good way to see each other again, since they hadn't seen each other in a while.

"Kill, don't put ornaments of the same color side by side, haven't you ever put up a christmas tree before, doofus?" Kurapika scolded.

"Dude, get in the christmas spirit," Killua said, rolling his eyes and forcefully placing a christmas hat on Kurapika's hair.

"I swear if you messed up my hair-"

"Who cares? It's Christmas, which is a holiday that is not about your hair." Killua said, turning on the television and playing christmas music.

"Speaking of appearances, shouldn't you be dressed?" Kurapika smirked.

"You're right, but question for you. Shouldn't you be dressed too?" Killua smirked too.

"True, true." Kurapika agreed. "How about we pause on the decorating and get ourselves together?"

"Sure."

The two went their separate ways and headed up the stairs to their rooms.

Killua looked at his outfit, which was laid out on his bed. A reindeer costume. Lingerie. Kurapika picked it out for him, saying Killua would be the 'special of the night.'

Killua sighed and whispered curses that were aimed for Kurapika, but since he wasn't in the room, he couldn't hear them. Some part of Killua was glad about that, simply because Kurapika was a horny idiot, so if you degraded him, he'll have a ball with it.

Killua firstly put on the shirt, which went well above his stomach, sort of like a bra, but instead, it was just a full (half) shirt, with spaghetti straps. Then, he placed on the shorts, or skort? Simply put, the bottoms had a layout like a skirt. But, there were holes for your legs like shorts, but the problem was the bottom of the.. skort. There was a part for your private area to lay in, since, this lingerie was meant for men.

Killua's private area, being the way it was, was a problem for the outfit. Killua decided he was not going to embarrass himself in this way, so, he put on actually shorts under the... skort. There, now the outfit looked somewhat decent. Lastly, he put on the red nose, and the antlers.

He decided he'd let his bangs hang out, basically, he'd decided to wear his usual style. So, the outfit was complete. But, Killua being Killua, he decided to add on extras. Just something to make him even more noticeable, since he was already going to be well noticed.

Meanwhile... Kurapika was pretty much going through the same routine that Killua had gone through, with the first step being, a stare down with the outfit that was chosen.

Oh, did I forget to mention that they picked out each other's outfits?

Kurapika thought that his outfit would be a simple santa suit, since that's what Killua said he was getting for him. He should've known better than to actually believe anything Killua said. He had to admit, this was on him.

He started with the pants, like Killua's, or at least similar to his. Kurapika had a skirt, it was a pure skirt, no shorts or anything under it, just. a. skirt. Kurapika mumbled as he brought the skirt up his legs, tying the bow in the front of it.

Next, was the shirt, it was a normal shirt, sort of. There weren't any sleeves, but there was a piece that would only cover his nipples and the area around it, and from there was a piece that went down the middle, but because of his build, it went through the middle of his abs, showing his sides and all. But, Kurapika couldn't complain, since he liked his body.