Don't Be Mean, Gon.

Killua was upstairs getting settled into his new room. Unpacking his clothes and hanging some things on the wall.

He loved the room he picked out. He was delighted when Gon told him he could even pick out a room. See, at Kurapika's house, the room was already picked out for him.

After hanging the last piece of art on the wall, Killua decided to go check on Gon. Walking down the stairs, he's careful not to break anything. Although it seems that even if he did, Gon could just buy a new one.

Once he arrived downstairs, he walked to the kitchen where he heard a faint hum. Curious, he started to walk faster. The smell of deliciousness hit his nose as he got closer and closer.

Once he got to the kitchen, he found Gon cooking while listening to music on his headphones. Admiring the sight, Killua sat down on one of the chairs behind the counter.

A few minutes later, Gon turns around, slightly flinching from the scare of seeing Killua unexpectedly.

"Oh hey, Killua." Gon says as he walks to a drawer to grab a spatula.

"Hey, whatcha making?" Killua asks.

"Chicken quesadillas, it's a special recipe from my Aunt Mito. She used to always make these back in Mexico," Gon explains.

"Wait, you're Mexican?!"

"You couldn't tell? I even have an accent, well had an accent, it's still there but faintly," Gon says matter of factly.

"Huh, guess I never really paid attention before."

"Oh that reminds me, do you want some accessories or something in your room?" Gon asks.

"Accessories?"

"Yeah, like a mini fridge or a new television or maybe-"

"No thanks, Gon. I'm not gonna let you spend your money so recklessly," Killua says as he rests his head in his hand.

"Technically, it's your money."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Killua asks curiously.

"Exactly what I said. Since I bought you, I've decided to give you the money, so technically it's your money."

"Gon, no," Killua says sternly.

"Killua, yes," Gon says arguably.

Gon smirks and goes back to mixing the meat on the stove, adding seasonings occasionally. Killua watches for a while before deciding to just scroll through social media.

After a few minutes of scrolling through Twitter, Killua hears the stove turn off. Gon sets a plate in front of him and places himself on the seat beside Killua's.

"Try it. If you don't like it, I'll make you something else," Gon says with a soft smile.

Killua smiles at the gesture and takes a bite out of the quesadilla, "Holy- this is amazing, Gon."

"Glad you like it," Gon says as he takes a bite out of his quesadilla too.

Once they were both finished, an idea popped into Killua's head suddenly.

"Hey, Gon?"

Gon turned his head towards Killua, curiously and patiently waiting to hear what Killua had to say.

"Want another dance?" Killua asked with a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Not right now," Gon said with a soft smile. "At least let your food digest first."

"Oh come on. Don't be mean, Gon." Killua says, slightly pouting.

"I'm not being mean, I'm being considerate."

Killua rolls his eyes and groans. He walks towards the stairs, heading back to his room.

He feels a vibration in his pocket. He pats his pockets for his phone, eventually finding it.

He checks it, seeing that he has a text from one of his coworkers.

"Hey, boss says he needs you to work tonight."

Killua groans and punches the door, realizing what he did, he starts to panic. Luckily, the door wasn't damaged, which made Killua calm down, slowly but surely.

He set an alarm on his phone and sat on the bed, taking off his pants leaving him in a tank top and boxers. He decides to take a nap and rest before going into work.

.......

Killua's blaring alarm wakes him up from one of his sex dreams, or as others would call them, 'wet dreams,' either way, it's something that makes you drowsy and grumpy when you're woken up from them unexpectedly.

Killua really doesn't want to go to work, today was the first day in a couple months he actually slept good. His roommate- well ex roommate- Kurapika, would have parties all the time, preventing Killua from getting lots of sleep or sleep period.

But alas, here he is, looking through his drawers for a pair of sweatpants and a nice shirt and jacket. He heads to the shower to clean his body and cleanse his thoughts.

He finishes his shower, puts on clothes, and brushes his teeth and fluffs out his hair with a brush.

He grabs his keys and heads down the stairs, heading to the car that a coworker  dropped off earlier that day. Long story short, he didn't trust Kurapika with Gon's address, considering how he acted when he first met Gon.

"Hey, where ya going?" Gon asks as he halfway wakes up, peeking his head over the couch slightly.

"Work." Killua says bluntly and walks towards the door, putting his shoes on once he arrives.

"Oh, okay," Gon says, a hint of sadness in his voice, though Killua can't hear it. "Call me if you need me."

Killua hums as he walks out the door to his car.

Gon takes this chance to finish his nap, trying to resume the dream he was having. Though he knows that's probably impossible, he chooses to believe they he'll be the one to make it possible.

Soon enough, Gon's back asleep and Killua's on his way to work, well was, until a complication.