A Poem Bar?

A/N: In case you guys didn't know, I write poems. So, the poems written here will
be poems I made myself <3

Don't mind any mistakes <3
————

"So, where are we going?" Killua asked as he turned his head to look at Gon once again.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out in about 5 minutes," Gon replied.

"What's the point of me finding out when you could just tell me? Especially since we're so close-" Killua's eyes widened. Gosh, that sentence sounded so terrible. "Not like that, Gon."

"What? I didn't even say anything." Gon said with a smirk.

"Are we going to a strip club or something? Because if that's the case, we could've just stayed at home."

"I thought you were an entertainer, not a stripper."

"You're right. I'm an entertainer because I don't do stripper activities-"

"Or do you?"

"I don't."

"Yeah, okay."

That conversation somehow made the five minutes go by a lot faster, because after that last sentence, Gon turned into a parking lot.

Killua looked at the sign that hung at the top
of the building, colored with neon lights. Illuminating the area around it with different colors.

"A poem bar?" Killua questioned.

"Yup. One of the most famous ones in the city."

"What do you even do at a poem bar?"

"The name literally says it." Gon said as he got out of the car, slightly slamming the car door by accident. "You drink, eat, and listen to people tell poems that they made themselves. It's a really fancy place, although it doesn't sound like one."

"I guess I'll have to test that theory," Killua joked.

"Guess so, pretty boy."

The two walked into the bar, the faint smell of alcohol hitting their nostrils. But it wasn't a terribly,
unbearable smell. It was actually quite refreshing.

"Hey, got some I.D.?" The man behind the counter questioned.

"Yeah, here." Gon said passing the man his drivers license.

"Holy- Gon? I didn't recognize you, buddy!" The man exclaimed.

Killua and Gon shared a glance of confusion mixed with a bit of curiosity.

"Uh... do I know you?" Gon asked, confusion audible in his voice.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't remember me."

"Sorry...?"

"Maybe this'll ring a bell in that dumb brain of yours," The man said, pulling up his sleeve revealing a red flaming heart on his wrist.

Gon's eyes widened as he showed his wrist to the man, "Pouf, is that you?"

"The one and only." Pouf replied.

"I haven't seen you since high school, dude. How you been holding up with Pitou?"

"Oh everything's great. Everything's still like how it was in high school."

"So, full of sex?" Gon asked. Pouf nodded.

"Bro, that's not even surprising. You guys were sex addicts."

"That's not even-"

"School bathroom, school auditorium, principal's office, lunch table, janitor's closet, teacher's classroom, the school roof-"