Oh, you have a sister?

A/N: This story sucks...why do y'all like it again?

Probably some mistakes..
........

Killua was practically shaking in his boots, literally. He was nervous as hell. At the moment, he was currently deciding on whether or not the outfit he had on looked somewhat presentable.

He had on a purple long sleeved shirt with a plain white t-shirt over it, some dark black jeans with some slight rips at the knees, and lastly, purple boots. The boots were a gift from his sister before she left, so it felt right wearing them for this date- I mean dinner with Gon.

Killua was running out of time, so he decided that even if he looked like a fool wearing it, this outfit was going to be the one he'd wear, he didn't really care anymore.

He fluffed out his hair with a brush, hating the color as usual. He used some water to brush his hair back into a ponytail, hating the way it looked, he hooked the rubber band around it again and created a bun.

He softly smiled, having his hair out of his face made it easier for him to apply some eyeliner to his horribly shaped eyes. Truth be told, he hated everything about himself.

He hated his hair because of its naturally white color, and because of the fact that no hair dye would stick to it. He hated how fast it grew. He hated how spiky it was.

He hated his skin color because people always assumed he was sick. He hated it because people always used it as a way of describing him. For example, "The pale skinned boy."

He hated his eyes because of their shape. He looked like a cat, he didn't like being compared to an animal, which is something else that people said when describing him. He hated the color of his eyes, the bluish color wasn't just one specific color. It was all different shades of blue and he despised it so much.

All his insecurities. All the things that made him ugly, hideous, unworthy of being seen. Made him disgusting to others. The things that were used against him in arguments, whether it be playful arguments or serious ones.

But whatever, right?

"Killua, are you ready?" Gon called from downstairs.

Killua looked at himself head to toe once again in the mirror. Hating what he saw. Knowing Gon would hate it too. Everyone hated it. Killua just knew it.

Accepting his ugliness, he walked downstairs, seeing Gon leaning on the counter, scrolling through his phone.

"I'm ready... if you still wanna go." Killua said shyly.

Gon looked up at him and his eyes widened. Gon loved the way Killua looked. He could just eat him up right there, if they didn't already have a reservation.

"Woah... you look great, Killua." Gon said in awe, a blush spreading across his face. Honestly, for some reason he felt honored to be in Killua's presence right now. I mean, wouldn't you?

Killua blushed and glued his eyes to the floor, he couldn't look at Gon, not now. "T-That's so embarrassing.." He replied to Gon's comment.

Gon chuckled as Killua continued, "But, thank you."

Gon nodded, though Killua didn't see it. He held out his hand, gesturing for Killua to grab onto it, hold it.

Killua was confused at first, so he just stared down at Gon's hand for a second, wondering what to do. He held out his hand and connected it to Gon's, interlocking their fingers.

Gon and Killua walked out the house and to Gon's car, their hands not separating the entire way. Gon, being the gentleman he was, held the door open for Killua. Of course, Killua couldn't help but blush at the gesture yet again, as he stepped into the car. He mumbled a 'thank you.'