Saved the world?

We used Stein's younger self's particle tracker which led us to a warehouse.

We positioned ourselves above the workers, watching down on them.

"Perhaps I really am a genius." Stein boasted. "My younger self's tracker led us straight to Savage's lab. Readings at 96.6%. It's definitely down there."

"Be right back." Sara started to take off before Jax stopped her.

"Woah-wait, wait, wait. Shouldn't we handle this? You and Jes are both pretty stoned."

"Please, Sara and I could be asleep and still kick a few rent-a-thugs from 1970's ass. You got this Sar?" She nodded and jumped down from our position. The first guard approached her, but she kicked him in the face. She then took another two down with her bo staff before grabbing the piece of Ray's suit.

"Now y'all have a lovely evening." She said before waltzing out the door. Man was her confidence hot.

XXX

"I've never saved the world before." Sara said as we walked onto the waverider. "Feels good."

"We should have picked up some donuts on the way back." Jax added.

"Oh my god." Stein held out his hand. His wedding ring was flickering in and out of existence. I immediately turned around.

"Dammit. Something must have happened when we interacted with your former self. Either he didn't wake up or he did and decided not to go to the mixer." At these words young Stein walked through the cargo bay door.

"Holy crap. Now, do you want to tell who you are and where you're from."

XXX

We had gotten young Marty off the ship and fixed his marriage. I was currently in the library which was my favorite place to stay, while I stared at my parents file. Looking for weakness to attack Savage. Maybe, I could save my parents as well as Jonas and Miranda. Sara came in and gave me a look. It was one of those looks where you couldn't tell if it was bad or good.

"You have to stop."

"Stop what?"

"If you say you want to save your family then I get it. But you can't say that and then also say stuff like I look good or hold my hand or do any of the other things we used to do when we were together. I can't do it."

"Why not?"

"Because I am so desperately in love with you, but you don't want to do anything about it! I love you Jes. I love you so goddamn much, but you won't do anything. I get it. I get how much family is important to you. I have a loving sister and father at home as well as many friends." I mentally wanted to just collapse. Laurel was destined to die in 6 weeks. But, she couldn't know. I know she couldn't know. "So for me to have room in my life to love someone as strongly as I love you means something. And I can't just pretend it's not here. Because it is. Whether you want it to be or not." She immediately walked off without letting me tell her that I loved her too. That I was willing to try again.

A/N

 Please don't hate me? So I know I said this chapter would be longer, but to be honest I just got super tired, and my writing won't be the best.