Actions speak louder than words...

"Is that-" Rip started.

"Oliver Queen." I finished.

"Jes?" He asked.

"Hi, Oliver."

"Wait, you two know each other?" Sara asked, confused.

"When Oliver was a playboy, I happened to be in town. We, you know." I cleared my throat.

"Any more of my friends you slept with?"

"Really, it's none of your business since we're not together anymore." I told her, frustrated. I wanted us to be together, but she was acting like she didn't.

"Everyone thinks that you're dead." The vigilante told him.

"They're not wrong." He said gruffly. "Put the arrow down, John. You're embarrassing yourself." He instructed him with John reluctantly doing so.

"John?" Rip asked.

"John Diggle Jr." Oliver responded for him.

"My dad is dead because I couldn't save him. I don't deserve his name. I'm Connor Hawke." He told Oliver.

"So, you won't take his name, but it's all right to parade around in someone else's outfit."

"Well, someone has to, because the last time that I checked, you were dead." He shot back at him. "Everyone thought you were dead. I've been trying to hold this city by myself because I thought you were gone."

"What happened to you?" Sara asked, clearly concerned. "To Laurel, to my dad? Felicity-"

"They're gone Sara. All of them."

"What do you mean?" He didn't answer. "Ollie-"

"Gone. What do you want me to say Sara? 30 years ago, you and Ray hopped on a spaceship, and you never came back."

"We will." Sara reassured him.

"I don't want to say that... things would have ended differently if you and Ray had been here, but-"

"But, if we were here we could have made the difference." Sara concluded.

"You thought I was dead. What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, changing the topic.

"We were looking for a neuromorphic prototype that Felicity Smoak was working on." Rip told him.

"Felicity left after everything that happened. Everything her company was working on is being kept in a warehouse at Adams and O'Neal. Entry code is 4587." He said before walking away.

"Thank you, Mr.-" Rip started.

"You found your way in. You can find your way out." Oliver yelled over his shoulder,

XXX

"Thank you for agreeing to accompany us, Mr. Diggle." Rip said as we walked into the warehouse.

"It's Connor." He corrected him. "It's not like I needed to stick around for Oliver Queen or anything."

"Did you know?" Sara asked me as we looked through the warehouse.

"Know what?"

"That this is what would happen to my city. Oliver said that the only reason that things got so bad is because Ray and I weren't there to help."

"I suspected that may be the case, but that's actually a good thing. Hm? Now, once our mission is complete and you and Dr. Palmer are returned to Star City in 2016, you will both be present to stop Grant Wilson's uprising. This future is only a potential timeline."