Gas to the flame...

I woke up in bed next to Sara. I couldn't see her, but I felt her arm protectively placed on my waist. Like I would want to go anywhere. I thought she was asleep until I felt a trail of kisses on my jaw. "Morning." I said with a smile on my face as I turned to face her.

"Morning." She responded with a smile on her face.

"I could get used to this." I told her.

"Used to what?"

"You. Half naked in my bed with my shirt on."

"You like that?" She turned around so that she was straddling me. She started to place a trail of kisses on my neck.

"You know, we could just stay here all morning until someone needs something." She got up and headed towards my bathroom. I sighed in disappointment. She closed the door, but poked her head out a few seconds later.

"You coming?" I immediately got up and followed Sara back into the bathroom.

XXX

"Hey." I said as I caught up with Sara and Kendra. "Either of you know what Rip is planning?" I asked them.

"I thought you could give us that answer." Kendra said to me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have to go get something. I'll be right back." Sara told us before walking away. I flipped my hair to the other side of my neck, revealing a hickey that Sara left on my neck this morning. Kendra looked at me amused.

"What?"

"You and Sara, huh?"

"You and Ray, huh?" I countered.

"Touche."

XXX

"I'm not the only one whose vision is blurry in their left eye, am I?" Stein asked as we touched down in Harmony Falls, Oregon, 1958.

"Seeing three of everything? That's normal, right?" Jax asked as he tried to compose himself.

"Yes, as we mentioned before, the effect of time travel on the human body increases with the length of each jaunt." I explained to them.

"So, where are we?" Kendra asked.

"Harmony Falls, Oregon." Rip told them. "According to Captain Baxter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet."

"What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?" Jax asked.

"Murder apparently." I said as a news report appeared on one of the computer screens. "Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing." I read off of the news report.

"Huh. Kind of like Rory." Jax commented, turning his head towards Snart who just looked down.

"Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives." I continued to read off of the news report.

"That sounds like Savage's MO." Sara said from her seat.

"Yeah, but serial killing isn't." Ray pointed out. "Sounds pretty small- time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler."

"Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger, more nefarious plan." Rip told them. "But, since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here."

"He's right. This is the furthest back in time we've been." I defended Rip.

"Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?" Kendra asked.

"By investigating these murders." Rip answered. "Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first. A piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market. Kendra and Raymond will pose as a married couple buying the house. Dr. Matt Miller was found murdered on the grounds of the asylum where he worked. The Sanitarium is in need of a replacement. Professor Stein, you will pose a doctor, whilst Miss Lance is your trusty nurse. Meanwhile, Jax is the perfect age to discern the facts behind the disappearance of three teenagers that went missing a week before these murders began."

"So Raymond and Kendra are shacking up, Sara's nurse ratched, and Jax is the new kid in town. Where does that leave us?" Snart asked regarding myself and him.

"You and I are going to pose as FBI agents, while Jessica watches the ship."
"You could just say the B Team." I gave him a sarcastic smile before walking out of the bridge.

XXX

I ended up wandering the halls of the waverider. I paused as I saw Rip in the fabrication room. "Hey, I thought you and Snart would have left by now."

"We are about to. I actually wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"I'm your uncle, Jessica. I've helped raise you since you were 11. You can't keep anything from me." I smiled and looked at the ground. "I noticed you and Sara aren't at each other's throats anymore. Is everything okay?"

"Better than okay. We're finally on the same page."

"And by the look on your face and the mark on your neck, I assume that page is the page you were on."

I chuckled. "Yeah. I'm finally getting my happy ending."

"I'm happy for you, Jes."

"Thank you Rip. I am too." We both sat in silence for a second. "Well, I am going to go 'watch the ship', so good luck with your mission."

XXX

"Hey." Sara greeted me at my door.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work, Ms. Lance?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ms. Lance? I very much prefer it when you're screaming my name." She joked.

"That makes two of us."

"Anyways, me and Stein were on our lunch break, and I missed you, so..." She sat down across from me.

"Clingy much?"

"You know you love me." She inched closer to me.

"Ce que je fais." Our bodies were like magnets, drawing closer to each other.

"You did not." She laughed.

"Didn't what?" I asked innocently.

"There is no way you learned French in four weeks."

"Tu oublies tout ce que je peux faire." I teased her.

"Ooh, don't stop." I smiled into the kiss, wanting more than ever to be closer to Sara.

A/N

I told you guys I would post another chapter, so here it is. This was a very Jes- Sara heavy chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. See you next week!