Goodbye, again...

Snart walked out with a gun pointed to Stillwater's back as Stillwater's posse along with a restrained Jax rode into town.

"You sure about this?" I asked Rip.

"Well, if anything, it feels good to be out here again, in this era." Rip answered.

"Well, don't get too attached." Ray told him.

"That's what I keep telling myself." He muttered. "I'll be drawing for Sheriff Palmer." Rip yelled across the way.

We watched as Snart talked to Stillwater and handed him a six shooter. Both men drew their guns and Rip successfully put Stillwater down. Stillwater's posse released Jax who sprinted towards us.

"Jefferson, are you alright?" Stein asked him.

"Yeah." He confirmed before turning to Rip. "Did you just shoot someone for me?"

"Yeah." Rip told him. "You're welcome."

"I don't think we're done here yet." We looked to where Sara was looking. The Hunters.

"Oh no." Rip said terrified.

"They've found us." I stared at the hunters intensely.

XXX

Rip and I watched Hex and Sammy get on their horses.

"You're not staying, are you?" Jonah asked us.

"Us? You know we can't." I reminded them. "But this town still needs a sheriff."

"Well, I'm not the law and order type... nor the staying in one place type either." He looked to Sammy as he got on his horse.

"Well, we all have that much in common at least." Rip commented.

"At least." Sammy agreed.

"Be well Sammy, Jonah." I told them both.

"Nice thing about my world-" Jonah told us. "For you two, it ain't going anywhere."

"Ah, perhaps we will see each other again."

"Yeah." Sammy smiled. "We reckon that'd be okay." They rode off.

XXX

"Hey." Sara came up to me in the parlour.

"You finally gonna talk to me?" I stared at my book.

"You gonna follow me or not?" She turned away and I followed, hot on her heels.

XXX

"What are we doing in my room?" I asked as I looked around. Something was different. More of her shirts were in my closet. There was another nightstand next to my bed.

"I want to move in with you." She turned to face me again.

"Does that mean you're gonna talk to me?" I asked smugly.

"I'm talking to you now." She pointed out. "I want to move in with you. I kind of already did, but I can move right back. But, I want to live with you. I want your face to be the last I see when I fall asleep and the first when I wake up." I crossed my arms over my chest and stayed silent. "Please say something." She pleaded.

"I," I lightly grabbed her face. "Love you."

"Is that a yes?" She asked for confirmation.

"Yes it's a yes."

XXX

"So, how are you feeling, given your concerns about becoming addicted to this era once again?" Stein asked Rip back on the bridge.

"The last time I left, Martin, I did it to be with those closest to me. I'm doing the same again." He told us.

"So where to now?" Snart asked.

"Or, more specifically, when?" Sara corrected him.

"Is there another fragmentation we can hide out in?" Kendra added.

"Unfortunately, matters are not quite so simple." I sighed in frustration.

"How'd I know you were gonna say something like that?" Jax asked me.

"Rip's buddies-" Mick started, but was cut off by Ray.

"And yours."

"The time masters have issued Omega Protocols on all of us." He grunted.

"That sounds pretty terrible." Ray said sarcastically.

"The worst order they can issue." Rip started.

"They've sent the Pilgrim after us." I continued.

"Who's the Pilgrim?" Jax asked.

"She is the time masters most deadly assassin, and she will not stop until each and every one of you are dead." I breathed out.

"Ooh, scary." Snart said sarcastically. "Pretty sure we can handle ourselves."

"Indeed." Rip confirmed. "Which is why she won't be going after the present day versions of yourselves." Rip explained.

"She's hunting our younger selves." Mick dumbed it down for everyone.