She's worth fighting for...

"Good news, captain. Despite our rough landing, the ship is still fully operational."

"Welcome to the U.S.S.R. gentleman." I told them.

"If it were up to me, they'd revoke your pilot's license." Stein said entering the bridge with the file on Savage.

"They are more than welcome to considering that neither me or Rip have one."

"Did you get anything on Savage from the Pentagon file?" Rip asked the professor.

"It appears our friend has been quite busy since we last saw him."

"Svarog?"

"God of fire in Slavic mythology." I said underneath my breath.

"A secret project the Soviets are working on." Stein added. "Considering Savage's involvement, most likely some sort of weapon."

"Valentina Vostok." Ray said, taking the file. "Graduated top of her physics program and then just dropped out of academia."

"To help develop Savage's weapon, no doubt."

"The Cold War's up for grabs, and Miss Vostok is the linchpin."

"I say we put two in the back of her head and call it a day." Snart's voice came from away from the rest of us.

"We have no idea who this woman is or what her effect may be on history." Ray pointed out.

"She may be the next Marie Curie for all we know." I added.

"She's working for Savage. That's all we need to know."

"She probably has no idea who's backing her research." Ray went back at Snart. "Just let me approach her as a scientist, and we'll see what she knows about Savage's weapon program."

"It's 1986, you're American, and you don't speak Russian. She'll have you pegged as a spy in a second."

"Perhaps I could help with that." I pulled out a case from the parlour. "Ingestible translators." I opened the box and showed them all a dozen green pills. "They attach to your larynx via a neural interface. Swallow them, you can speak and understand any language spoken to you." Both men swallowed the pills.

"How-how do you turn it on?" Stein asked.

"Gideon, switch them into Russian." I turned to the men. "Go on, say something." He went to say something and it came out in Russian. He looked confused and the professor looked shocked. All of a sudden, Ray shared a similar expression of shock.

"Gideon, switch them back into English." Rip told the AI.

"Now, according to Vostok's file," I said while looking at the file. "She's a big fan of the ballet. She has box seats at the Bolshoi and attends every performance."

"It seems that the final performance 'Le Roi Candaule' is today."

"Dr. Palmer, you will engage Vostok," I handed him the file, "At the ballet, whilst you, Mr. Snart, you're going to be his wingman."

"Oy."

"Better go bone up on Vostok's CV." Ray said before walking away.

"I guess I'll bone up on the ballet. Gideon, bone me."

XXX

"We have a problem." Sara told me as I walked down a hallway of the waverider.

"Right, you're going to have to be a little more specific because we have a lot of problems."

"Now's not the time, Jes."

"You know I'm not going to stop trying until I get what I want."

"It's Kendra." She said, ignoring my comment. "She's completely unstable. You saw her at the Pentagon. Psycho Priestess Chayara took over and clawed a guard's eyes out."