❀ [ 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ] :c ❀

; 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝟖 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝟑:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌 

; 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝟖 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭  𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝟑:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌 

= 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯 = 

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚. -

Hello Everyone!~ I know this is a sudden about why I started to stop continuing on this fanfic. The reason is that I have decided to focus on my studies and I started to lose focus on this fanfic. I apologise that the OC and Ushijima didn't have any scene together or them being in a relationship. I would like to end this book with one scenario of them together. I am very sorry to disappoint all of you but it is hard for me to focus on both of things at the same time. I am sorry that I am not like the other writers in this app but I have make my decision. I'm sorry very very much! I'll see you guys soon. I will try my best to come back soon and continue the story in the future or make a new story. Please do follow my account for updates. Thank you for understanding AND I <3 YOU ALL!. :c

=================

< .a small scenario. >

=================

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [!birthday boi!] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

= 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔢𝔯 =

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚. -

; Ushijima and Shigeko got married 9 months ago and they started to live together. They've been living in their apartment very happily and they have been too lovey dovey that Kenjirou just left the house with his wife, Himari. Now, Ushijima is 27 years old while Shigeko is just 26 years old. 

============

[ 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝟗:𝟒𝟎𝐚𝐦 ] [ 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 ]

Shigeko was cooking a special breakfast for her husband, Ushijima as it is his birthday today. What is Ushijima doing now? You're asking? Ushijima is still sleeping. Unusual, isn't it? He would have been out for a jog by now but he is still asleep.   

Turns out, last night, the Wakatoshi couple have been staying up all night for a movie night. They have been binge watching 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' that Shigeko cannot stop simping over Winter Soldier. OF COURSE, Ushijima was getting jealous but Shigeko to the rescue pause the movie and started to give him a lot of love and compliments. Ushijima couldn't help it but find it cute and give her love too.

; There is no mature scene happened during that night ;

Now back to Shigeko cooking. She have finished cooking and the special breakfast is called, Hayashi Rice! Ushijima's favourite food!  She put the food on the dining table and get the dining table ready for both of them.  Shigeko took off her apron and walked to their bedroom. The door opened and it reveals Ushijima cuddling a bear that Shigeko gave to him during Valentines Day. Shigeko chuckled and sit beside him.   She caressed his messy hair and kissed his forehead.

" Wake up, Birthday boy, " Shigeko whispered.

Ushijima groaned and pulled Shigeko that made her lay down together with him. Shigeko lightly hit him on his shoulder and chuckled. 

" It's your birthday today, dearie. I cooked Hayashi Rice for you, " Shigeko looked at his beautiful brown eyes. 

" Thank you, honey~, " Ushijima spoke with his deep morning voice and give Shigeko a peck on the lips. He didn't let her go as he hugged her very tightly.  

" Come on! Wake up before the food gets cold, " Shigeko let go of his grasp and kissed him. Ushijima nodded and wake up, revealing him half-naked which he still wears his pajama's pants. His six-pack was shown and it made Shigeko almost nosebleed but luckily she left the room without any blood on the floor.

♡   Ushijima laughed at Shigeko's expression and whispered, 'Cute' to himself.   ♡

'*•.¸♡ 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 ♡¸.•*'

=================

❀❀❀❀

╰─▸ ❝ @iinxrily has

. . . . logged off