𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟎 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 @?:??𝐏𝐌/𝐀𝐌

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟑 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟒:𝟓𝟏𝐀𝐌

= 𝟔𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

11:30A.M. [During Lunch Time]

Shigeko At The School Roof Alone, Eating Her Lunch There. She Isn't Very Sociable Instead She Likes To Spend Time Alone. She Have A Lot Of Friends But She Just Don't Like The Idea Of Being Left-Out. All The Students That Is In The Same Class As Her Called Her As 'The Pretty Girl But Not Very Sociable'.

" Shigeko! " A Voice Sounded Behind Her As She Was Eating. She Lifted Up Her Head And Noticed Himari, Shigeko's Best Friend Jogging Towards Her.

" Hello To You, Himari, " Shigeko Spoke With Her Gentle Voice, Smiling.   " Okay! I Just Talk To Kenjirou And Confessed To Him. Guess What He Said Next? " Himari Told Shigeko To Guess.  " He Accepted You And Give You A Hug That You Cannot Stop Thinking About It? " Shigeko Answered.  Himari Opened Her Mouth To Answer Her But She Paused. 

" Wait. How Did You Know? " Himari asked. " Himari, I Know My Own Brother Very Well. He Also Cannot Stop Talking About You And He Annoys Me Sometimes, " Shigeko Finished Eating. " Sometimes I Forgot That You And Kenjirou Are Siblings, " Himari Crossed Her Arms.  Shigeko Reaction Was Very Straight Like There Is No Reaction To What Himari Just Said. 

" Okay! I Know That's Stupid! I Just Cannot Stop Thinking About Him, " Himari started to fidget her fingers. Shigeko stood up to leave the Rooftop.  " I'm Sorry! " Himari run towards Shigeko and wraps her arms around her shoulder. Shigeko chuckled and forgive Himari. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

2:05p.m. [ After School ]

Shigeko went to the vending machine to get a box of milk to drink. The vending machine was right beside the Gym where the boys practise volleyball. She insert the coin and pick the drink. She heard a lot of squeaking that sounds from the sports shoes. 

She finds it annoying, she insert the straw in the milk and drink it. She stand in front of the Gym and saw the boys practising volleyball, she looked at the boys practising but little did she know, Coach Akira was right behind her.

" Are you here to look for your brother? " He spoke up and it makes her jump. " Hello, I am here to watch my brother playing to see if he is doing well. I am sorry if I disturbed you, " Shigeko apologised. " No, you didn't disturbed them. You can come in here to watch them but in return you have to help me with the scores, " Coach Akira smiles.

" Okay, " Shigeko slight bow to him. Shigeko and Coach Akira went in the Gym. " Shigeko, what are you doing here?! " Kenjirou walked towards her. " I am here to see if you are doing well, " Shigeko smiles like an angel. " I am fine, why didn't hang out with Himari? " Shirabu asked. " She is busy with her Drama Club, " Shigeko looked down. 

" Okay, boys! This is Shigeko, Kenjirou's little sister. She is here to watch her brother practising volleyball and in return she will help me with the scores, " Coach Akira face turned serious. " Now, continue practise! " Coach Akira walked towards Washijo. " Yes, sir! " The boys continue practise. Shigeko follow Coach Akira like a baby chicken. 

" Coach Washijo, Shigeko will help us with the scores. I hope you allowed her to stay, " Akira bowed slightly. " Hm, " Washijou nodded. Shigeko greeted him and went to the score stand. Akira told Shigeko the way how to use it and Shigeko nodded.