𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟑𝐀𝐌

= 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟗 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

" Just tell him the truth. If you does anything bad to you, message us in the groupchat, " Kageyama spoke and Shigeko agreed to what Kageyama said. Himari chuckled. " You two would be a great couple, " Himari spoke. " We're just friends! " Both Kageyama and Shigeko shouted. 

Shigeko's mother disturbed them by knocking the door. " Hello, guys here's your food. Shigeko, your brother will come home a little late because Ushijima wanted to meet him for a while, " Shigeko's mother smiled. " Thank You! " Kageyama and Shigeko thanked her. "I'm sorry to be rude, Mdm Shirabu. I don't have appetite to eat, " Himari put the tray of food at the side. " Himari, please eat, " Kageyama was worried about her. Himari noticed Kageyama's expression and started eating. 

After an hour, Shigeko,Himari and Kageyama finished their homework together. Shigeko was asleep and Kageyama and Himari was packing their stuffs in their backpack. Kageyama noticed Shigeko sleeping peacefully, he pick her up and put her on her bed. Kageyama and Himari smiled and they noticed Shigeko's mother leaning on the bedroom door. " You act like her boyfriend, Kageyama. Are you two dating? " She asked. 

" No, she is like a sister to me, " Kageyama smiled at her. Kageyama received a text message from his mother and it says, " Come Home, a boy name Shoyo wanted to meet you, ". He apologised to Shigeko's mother and went back home with Himari. Shigeko's mother switched off the light and closed the door. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟎 𝐚.𝐦. , 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ]

Shigeko woke up and noticed that her homework is still on her study table. She take her phone and saw it is late at night. She stood up from her bed and opened the door slowly. The hallway was empty and the room is dark. She went to the kitchen and opened the top cabinet. She took some snacks and bring it to her room.

She switched on her laptop and key in her password. As the laptop is on the home-screen, she click on a game called, 'Overwatch'. She saw her online friend, AppleK3nm4 that is his username but his real name is Kenma, is online/active. She teared open the bag of snacks, Quadratini , and eat them. 

She message Kenma and said to join the same server. Kenma agreed and he give her the invitation. She joined the invitation and started playing. After 3 hours, her brother woke up because he heard a lot of keyboard clicking beside his room. He stood up and knocked on his sisters door. There's no respond, he opened the door and saw her focusing on her video games. She had her headphones over her head and Kenjirou walked towards her. 

He took off her headphones and she stopped playing. " Hey! " Shigeko shouted in anger and she died in the game. " It's 3:21 in the morning and you are playing video games, " Shirabu kindly spoke to her. Shigeko sighed and look at him straight in the eye. " I am not going to attend to school later, " Shigeko said. " Why's that? " He asked. " I am going to meet Himari, " Shigeko looked away. 

Kenjirou was curious about what had happened. Shigeko knew he is going to ask her so she told him what happened. After the explaination, Kenjirou felt mad about it. 

He sighed and give her back her headphones. " After Tomorrow is training camp, Make sure to recover from what happened, " Shirabu left his sister's room and closed the door. She stopped playing Overwatch and crying non-stop. What Shigeko didn't noticed that she didn't mute herself and Kenma heard what happened. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ Kenma's Apartment ]

He stopped playing and listen to Shigeko and her brother's conversation.  " Hey! " Shigeko shouted in anger and she died in the game. " It's 3:21 in the morning and you are playing video games, " Shirabu kindly spoke to her. Shigeko sighed and look at him straight in the eye. Kenma heard her sigh, he stopped the server and the only people there are Shigeko and himself. 

" Hey, are you okay? " Kenma asked with a worried voice of his. Shigeko gasped and wear her headphone. " You heard the conversation? " She asked. " Mhm... Is your best friend okay? " Kenma asked. " She needs someone beside her " Shigeko replied.  " I wish you're here. Kuroo always force me to go out of the house for a jog, " Kenma sighed. Shigeko chuckled. 

" Switch off your devices, I'll meet you later, " Kenma slightly smile. " Good Night, Kenma, " Shigeko left the server and Kenma is left alone. " Good Night, Shigeko, " Kenma left his own server and switched off his devices. He look at the time and just went to bed. 

At Shigeko's house, Shigeko followed what Kenma told her and locked the door. She walked towards her bed and lay down on her bed. She opened some calm music to listen to while sleeping. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝟕:𝟓𝟗 𝐚.𝐦. ]

Shigeko woke up and look at the clock. She remembers that she is not going to school for a valid reason. She wanted to go back to bed but she heard a knock on the door. She went towards the door and opened the door. " Are you going to school? " Shigeko's mother asked. " I'll go to school tomorrow. I'm going to Himari's. She looks like she need someone by her side, " Shigeko slightly smiled.

Shigeko's mother caressed her daughter's cheek. " Tell Himari to have a good rest, " She smiled. Shigeko nodded and her mother kissed her forehead. Shigeko's mother went to the kitchen and Shigeko was about to close the door but her brother stopped her. " I'm sorry about what happened yesterday night, " Kenjirou looked at her. " I should be the one saying sorry because I was being selfish to you, " Shigeko smiled. He smiled and patted her. " Tell Himari to have a good rest and tell her that I love her, " He went to the dining room. Shigeko closed the door and hide cringe inside her. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉