𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟖𝐏𝐌

= 𝟕𝟒𝟐 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Shigeko walked the bathroom and started to take a short shower. After 5 minutes, she finished showering and wear her black long-sleeved sweater and beige skirt. She tied her hair into a bun and wear a black hand band. She get her small handbag and pack her stuffs to meet Himari. 

" Bye, Shigeko! " Kenjirou shouted. " Bye, Kenjirou! Have A Good Trip! " Shigeko replied. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ At School / Author's P.O.V ]

Ushijima was there standing outside, hoping Shigeko is feeling ok but he only saw Kenjirou walking alone. Ushijima walked towards Kenjirou. " Where's Shigeko? " Ushijima asked. " She'll be back tomorrow, Himari need her to be there for her, " Kenjirou smiled and walked to his class. " Tomorrow is training camp anyways, " Tendou smiled and twirls. Ushijima nodded and felt worried once again. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ At Shigeko's room/ 12:49p.m. ] 

Shigeko finished getting ready and put in her Wallet, Water bottle and small umbrella in her small handbag. She bring $1900 with her and puts on a fake glasses on. 

She went out of her room and saw nobody in the house. She saw a small note that means her mother was in a rush, she read the note and it said, " I'll be home late! I receive a call from your aunty saying that it is important! I AM SORRY! I'll be home at Midnight! ". Shigeko saw the house key at the side. She also noticed a little sentence that said, " Tell Himari Take Care Of Herself With Love And Care, " With a winky face.

She smiled and take the house keys. She wore her sneakers that is Pig Suede Old Skool and locked the door. She turn on Bluetooth in her phone and put on her air pod. She listen to her spotify playlist and walk to the bus station. She arrived at the bus station and her bus arrived. She ride the bus and saw Shigeru sitting beside the window. She sitted beside him and noticed him beside her, playing video games. She greeted her cousin and he looked at her. 

" Hello, Shigeko. Aren't you suppose to be in school? " He asked. " Himari need some comfort and I'll come back to school together with Himari tomorrow, " She smiled. Shigeru patted her and smiled. " What are you guys going to do? " He asked. " I don't know. Going out maybe, " She smiled. " I'm happy to have a cousin like you, " He smiled. Shigeko chuckled. " Oh, Himari is meeting me in this bus, " Shigeko spoke. Shigeru nodded.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

- After 30 minutes -

Shigeru wake Shigeko up and she groan. She woke up and noticed Himari in the bus. " I have a feeling that you wake all night playing video game with Kenma, " Himari asked and Shigeko nodded.  They arrive at the place they want to stop and wave goodbye to Shigeru. After Himari and Shigeko got out of the bus, they went to the nearest girls' toilet and Shigeko washed her face. As she went out of the girls' toilet, the both of them started to hold hands with a wide smile.

" Let's Go! " They cheered and walk together.  Shigeko smiled and run to the Animate. Himari chased after her because she is scared that she will fall down. After running, Himari and Shigeko arrived at Animate. They went in and noticed that there isn't that much customer there because every customer is working or schooling. Shigeko and Himari went to the Woman's section. Shigeko and Himari took the new manga release that they wanted and buy them all. She buy some  figure of Azusa Mukami and Shuu Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers. While Himari buy a Gojo Satoru And Nanami Kento figure for herself.

They cried with happiness and put them in the basket. They went towards the counter to buy them and it cost More than $800. They payed for it and thanked the staff that work there. After that, they went to a cafe to have a little drink. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉