𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠 𝟎𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 @?:??𝐏𝐌/𝐀𝐌

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟓:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

= 𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟖 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

After Shigeko finished eating her Udon and washed the dishes, she went to her study table and started doing her school's assignment. Before she started doing her homework, she turned on  her playlist and played the music on shuffle. After that is done, she started doing her homework.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

= 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘=

Tendou and Ushijima live in the same dorm and they are finishing up their homework." Hey, Ushijima~San. Don't you know the answer to this question? " Tendou asked with a smile. Ushijima looked at the question but suddenly his phone rang, it was his cousin, Haku.

He rolled his eyes and hung up. " Who was it? " Tendou asked. " My annoying cousin, " Ushijima muted Haku's message and call. " Why didn't you pick up the call, " Tendou looked at Ushijima. " He kept asking me for money and kept skipping school, " Ushijima packed his stuff for school in the next day. 

" That is a bad son, " Tendou shook his head and put both of his hand on his hips. Ushijima nodded. " Anyways, can you help me with this question? " Tendou asked. Ushijima look at the question and help Tendou out. 

= 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘=

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

= 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒌𝒐'𝒔 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 =

After a few hours of doing her homework, she finished her work. She started stretching and yawns softly. She looked at the time and it shows 10:12p.m. She packed her stuff for the next day, after she finished packing her stuff, she went to her bed and lay down. 

She started going to the google to search more about the volleyball boys in Shiratorizawa Academy. She noticed that her brother's position was a setter. She thought that instead of her brother being a setter, he would also be a vice captain.