𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 @?:??𝐀𝐌

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟑 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 @𝟓:𝟏𝟗𝐀𝐌

 = 𝟗𝟓𝟗 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

7:59p.m. [ Practise ended ]

Shigeko was standing outside the school entrance, waiting for her brother. Ushijima and Tendou was the first one to get out of the changing room. Tendou walked towards you and smile. " Be our lady manager! " Tendou smiles. " I will think about it... " Shigeko didn't expect Tendou to smile at her. Ushijima just nodded slowly. 

" Okay, but do not take so long to think! " Tendou walked out of the school with Ushijima. Shigeko nodded slowly and she was sweating because Tendou's face was too near to her just then. She looks at the both of them walking at the same direction. She didn't know the Kenjiro was behind her. 

" Let's go home, " Kenjiro smile. " Ah! " Shigeko startled. " Are you okay? " Kenjiro asked. " Yeah, I'm fine! " Shigeko chuckled nervously and scratched her back of the neck. " Okay, let's go, " Kenjiro walked out of the school, Shigeko followed him and walked beside him. 

After their 9 minutes of walk, they arrived home. Their mother was cooking in the kitchen, while the both of them walked in their house. " We're back! " Kenjiro shouted. " Welcome back! " Their mother turned off the stove and walked towards the entrance.  Kenjiro and Shigeko took off their shoes. " Where were you, Shigeko? " Their mother asked.

 " I watched Brother practising and helped Coach Akira. I'm sorry for not telling you about this, " Shigeko apologised. " What about Himari? " Their mother asked. " She have to go to her Drama Club for her up-coming performance, " Shigeko smiled and went to her room. Kenjiro and their mother looked at her, walking into her room. 

" Himari didn't have enough time to hang out with her because her drama club teacher positioned her as the main protagonist, " Kenjiro looked worried. " Poor Thing. I've noticed that Shigeko didn't join any club in your school, " Their mother replied. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓: 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒌𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒚.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Shigeko put her backpack right beside her study table and looked outside of her window. She opened the window and wind blew. As the sky is dark, the stars are shining. Shigeko's hair is following the wind. She closed her eyes, the curtains blew slowly by the wind. 

She slowly opened her eyes and look at the moon. " Should I? " Shigeko thought as few cars driving during that night. Her phone started ringing and it's from her cousin, Shigeru. She picked it up, and his deep voice started talking. " Hello, Shigeru Senpai, " Shigeko smiled. " Hello Shigeko Chan, how's your day in school? " Shigeru asked. 

" It's fine, I guess, " Shigeko answered. " You guess? Tell me what happened, " Shigeru started to listen to her. " It's just about Kenjiro's volleyball club. Two Of His Teammates asked me to Join their Club to be their manager but I just feel like focusing on my studies instead, " Shigeko's voice turned soft.

" You can't always just focus on your studies. You need to join a club to enjoy, " Shigeru spoke up and comfort her. " Anyways, how's Auntie Kanae? " Shigeko tried to ignored about the volleyball club situation. " She's fine, little sister is recovering from a cold, " Shigeru said while Shigeko heard her mother calling her. " Shigeko! Dinner Time! " Shigeko's mother shouted. 

" I'll be there in a minute! Bye Shigeru Senpai, mom is calling for dinner, " Shigeko smiled. " Okay, stay safe okay? " Shigeru said with kindness. " Hm... Goodbye, " Shigeko ended the call. She took a short shower and wore her pajamas. She walked out of her room and walked to the dining room. 

" I cooked udon for dinner, " her mother gave Shigeko a bowl of Udon. " Thank you, mother, " Shigeko smiled and started eating. " Hey, sis. Why don't you just join my volleyball club? " Kenjiro asked. " I have studies to do,brother. If I join the club, I can't even focus on it, " Shigeko continues eating. Shigeko is worried that if she join the club, she ignored about studies and focus about volleyball.

" You should at least try but don't just always focus about studies. You are still a first-year, " Their mother smiles. " Okay, but I need three days and then I choose my decision, " Shigeko slurps the udon. " Oh and in day 4, I have training camp. Make sure you choose you decision quickly, " Kenjiro walked to the kitchen and washed his bowl.

' I heard Kiyoomi Sakusa, Kageyama and The Miya Twins are going to be there... '

' I wanted to meet Nekoma, Fukurodani and Karasuno though... ' 

" Oh, Nekoma, Fukurodani and Karasuno will join us for training camp for the first time, " Kenjiro forgot to tell Shigeko about it. Shigeko's eyes sparkles, that it their mother and Kenjiro smiles. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

= 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 =

" Ushijima, what do you think of Shigeko? " Tendou asked with curiosity.  Ushijima look at Tendou, didn't think of a word to describe Shigeko. " Nice? " Ushijima replied.  " That is a very simple first impression and I don't judge or mind about it, " Tendou smile and they continue walking back home.  

= 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉