𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐥 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟗𝐀𝐌

= 𝟏𝟐𝟓𝟑 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

𝟐:𝟏𝟔𝐩.𝐦. [ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 ]

Shigeko went out of the classroom with her backpack, she saw Coach Akira and Coach Washijo an she went towards them. " Good Afternoon, Coach Akira and Coach Washijo, " She bend down 90° at them. " Good Afternoon, Shigeko. Do you need to anything, " Coach Washijo asked. " I wanted to be the manager of the team, please, " Shigeko looked at them. 

" To be honest, Shigeko, Coach Washijo and I wanted to ask you to be our team manager but you are quick enough, " Coach Akira smiles. " Shigeko, Would like to help us to teach Goshiki some movements? He missed some points sometimes, " Coach Washijo asked. Shigeko has her eyes widened. 

" Ushijima and Tendou told me that you used to be a volleyball player and you're the Queen Of The Court. I am glad to meet you, I always wondered how you look like, " Coach Washijo slightly smiled. Shigeko didn't expected that Coach Washijo wanted to meet her as a volleyball player. 

" Oh, sure. I'll help Goshiki with his movements, " Shigeko smiles. " Now get changed, Coach Akira and I will meet you in the Gym, " Coach Washijo walked away with Coach Akira. Shigeko jumped with joy. She walked to the Girl's changing room and get changed. 

She wore a black t-shirt and long black pants. She took out her notepad and pen, she tied her hair into a bun. She went out of the girl's changing room and went to the Gym. As she walked into the Gym, applause came out of nowhere. 

" SHIGEKO~CHAN IS OUR MANAGER! YAY! " Tendou shouted in excitement. Shigeko jumped from being shocked. " Tendou, try not to shout. My sister gets shocked a little easily, " Kenjirou told Tendou. " Kenjirou, I mean you're not wrong, " Shigeko smiles. Kenjirou nodded in agreement. 

" Shigeko, here's the keys to the Gym. However, you should come earlier than us. Manager's job is a little hard, " Reon gives the keys to Shigeko with a smile. " Thank you for the information, Reon~Kun, " She smiles. " How did you know our names even though we haven't introduce ourselves, " Reon asked.

" I did do a little research about all of you and I'm very impressed, " Shigeko smiles. " Shigeko, Coach Akira will help you about what the managers do, " Coach Washijo looked at her while talking. Shigeko nodded, Coach Akira smiles. " Now Boys, start your practise, " Coach Washijo looked at the boys. " Yes, Sir! " The boys went to their positions and started practising

" Your job as a manager is easy. All you have to do is give them a water and a towel, write down what is their weaknesses and strength. You tell them what they need to improve with, they will try to improve it, " Coach Akira smile. " Now, are they going to practise by playing against each other? " Shigeko asked, almost forgotten how she used to play volleyball. 

" Mhm, you can prepare their water bottles and towels. Their water bottles is right at the corner, " Coach Akira instructed. Shigeko nodded and took all the water bottle. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

She went to the water dispenser to fill the boys water bottle. As she was filling the water bottle one by one, she saw a cat walking her wayy.   

Shigeko bend down and pat the cat. She continue on filling the water bottle. After she finished filling them with water, she went back to the Gym. When she arrived, the points were 23-18. Ushijima's group has the most points. He reminds her of the old her and she has a flashback when she was in middle school but she shook her head because she doesn't want to remember what happened when she stopped playing volleyball. 

She putted the towels on the bench and hold onto the water bottles. After 10 minutes, the score is 25-20. Coach Washijo blow the whistle and told the boys to take a short break. " Great game, boys, " Shigeko smiled and give each of the boys their water bottles. " We got a beautiful phrase from our new lady manager! " Tendou flustered. 

Shigeko chuckled and give each of them the towels too. " Shigeko, after practise, are you going anywhere? " Kenjirou asked. " I'm just gonna go home and just study or read some manga i guess, " Shigeko smiled.

" I thought Kageyama is asking you on a date. Wink Wink, " Shirabu teased. Shigeko's expression changed to cheerful to glaring at him. " I swear to god, we're friends. He like someone else, " Shigeko glared at her brother while her brother sweats a lot. 

" Shigeko, meet me outside the Gym! " Coach Washijo walked out of the Gym. Shigeko walked out of the gym. " Okay, sometimes I feel like she is not my sister but Kageyama's sister, " Kenjirou whispered to himself. " Hey, Kenjirou. What's with you and Kageyama situation? " Reon asked. " They have a lot of stuffs in common and I feel like they would be a great couple," Kenjirou replied.  Ushijima felt jealous about it.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

" Shigeko, I need you to go to the school entrance. The student of Aobajohsai is going to practise with us until practise ended, the students already arrived, " Coach Washijo walked in the Gym, leaving Shigeko outside standing. " What?! " Shigeko whisper shouted and walked to the entrance of the school. 

Oikawa was talking to Iwaizumi and noticed Shigeko walking towards them. " Hi Shige- " Oikawa got cut off by Shigeko. " Welcome to Shiratorizawa Academy, I am Shigeko Shirabu. The lady manager of Shiratorizawa's boys volleyball club. I'll be guiding you to the Gym, " Shigeko smiled and glared at Oikawa. Oikawa kept quiet and Team Aobajohsai followed her from behind. 

Shigeko was at the front, walking with her hands on her stomach and her clipboard. Oikawa walked towards her and speak up. " I thought you are going to join the girls volleyball club but instead you became the Lady Manager of the Boys Volleyball Club Of Shiratorizawa. If you be the volleyball player again, we can challenge a game together, " Oikawa looked at her.

" I have my own decisions, Oikawa. I don't to force myself too much to play volleyball. To be honest, some fangirls want to be friends with me so that they can talk to you, not be close with me. I had enough of the bullsh*t, " Shigeko sighed. Oikawa looked at her with regret about what had just said and Iwaizumi hit his shoulder hard. " What she said is true, " Iwaizumi left Oikawa behind. " Iwai~Chan! Shigeko~Chan! " Oikawa whined. 

After their conversation, they had arrived at the Gym. Shigeko stood at the front of the door and the Shiratorizawa Boys looked at her direction. " Aobajohsai has arrived to our school, let's welcome them, " Coach Washijo walked towards Aobajohsai. Ushijima saw Oikawa and his mind was, ' If he joined Shiratorizawa, he will go to the Nationals, '. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉