𝑺 𝑰 𝑿

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐥 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟕𝐀𝐌

= 𝟗𝟔𝟑 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐀𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐆𝐲𝐦 ]

Shigeko sits on the bench and write down all the Weaknesses and Strength her team has. Oikawa walked up towards her. He was about to speak up but Shigeko cut him off. " Not now, Kawa... I have a lot of stuffs to do, " Shigeko was too focused. 

" I noticed that you didn't have time for the two of us at all and busy with that King, " Oikawa said with a pouted lips. " He have a name... I spent time with him because he need my help with his up-coming exam, baka, " Shigeko stopped for a while and looked at him.

Oikawa pouted and looked at her. He was about to hug her but ?luckily?, Iwaizumi stopped him by hitting his head hard. " I'm sorry about his behaviour, Shigeko... He is overreacting, " Iwaizumi dragged Oikawa to his teammates. " I AM NOT OVERREACTING, IWA~CHAN! " Oikawa shouted and whined. 

Shigeko shake her head with disappointment. " He is so immature, " Shigeko continues her work. Ushijima saw the whole scene and looked at her. " Ushiwaka~Kun! Why are you staring at Shigeko Chan? " Tendou appeared right behind him. Ushijima shook his head. 

" I noticed Oikawa was talking to Shigeko like she is his girlfriend, " Ushijima has a straight face on his face but his eyes didn't show any sign of seriousness. " Sometimes, it's hard to understand you, Ushiwaka, " Tendou smiled. Shigeko was called from Coach Washijo, she walked towards him and her eyes widened. 

Shigeko saw Ushijima and Tendou looking at her, she smiled at them and Ushijima have a love arrow through him. " Tendou, I need help, " Ushijima touched his chest. Tendou chuckled and waved at Shigeko. Shigeko was called by her brother, she walked towards him and asked him what happened. 

" Mom just called me to tell you to go home, a visitor is coming to meet you, " Kenjirou rest his arm her shoulder. " What about my managers schedules? " Shigeko asked. " I'll tell Coach Washijo that you have to go somewhere because it is important, " Kenjirou smiled. Shigeko nodded and run to the women's changing room. 

She changed into her uniform and carried her backpack. She was about to walk out of the school's entrance and she saw Himari crying. Shigeko run towards Himari and greeted her. " Hey, what happened? " Shigeko asked with a concerned look on her face.  " I got kicked out of the club because of the false rumours that Fumiko spread around, " Himari replied while hugging Shigeko tightly. 

" Hey, ignore the rumours that that ugly girl spread around and remember Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kageyama, Your Boyfriend and I is always here for you. Now, stop crying and let's go to my house together? " Shigeko comforted Himari in a gentle tone. Himari nodded with a smile and left the school together with Shigeko.     Ushijima,Shirabu and Oikawa saw what happened and Shirabu wanted to chase after her but he can't.

Shigeko arrived home in 3 minutes, she opened the door and she saw her mother and Kageyama talking to each other. Kageyama saw Himari in tears, walk towards her and asked what happened to her. Shigeko told Kageyama and her mother what happened and they are very mad about it. They comfort Himari and give her some advices. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

After 30 minutes, Shigeko calmed Himari down and Kageyama was beside her comforting her. Shigeko's mother was making a cup of tea for Kageyama and Himari . Kageyama cannot help but burst into anger. " What's so good about that b*tch anyways? " Kageyama shouted.  Shigeko panicked and covered his mouth. 

" Remember you're at my house and my mother is outside. I didn't even get a chance to close the door and you started shouting? " Shigeko let go of her hand that was on Kageyama's mouth. Himari laughed softly and watch the scene.  " Sorry, it's just that. I cannot let anyone spreading lies about my best friends, " Kageyama spoke. " I understand. How does that actually happened, Himari? " Shigeko asked. 

" Remember when one of my friend told me that Itachi Sensei want to meet me? Turns Out Fumiko told everybody in the drama club saying that, ' Everyone, Himari actually bullied three closest friend of mine and forced them to write bad nicknames on Shigeko's table '.  You two know that I wouldn't dare to do that to my best friend. I go to our class to check if there is any pet names on your table and it does but they put some sort of clear sheet to it? " Himari explained.

Kageyama and Shigeko was there being shocked with what Himari explained. " No wonder her grades is lower than three of us, " Shigeko speak about facts. " Wait, then why did you stay back before Club ended? " Kageyama asked.  " I don't want my dad to know about this. I mean my mom will understand it because she knows that I don't want to be in Drama Club but my dad. He really wants me to be in the club. My dad want me to be the most well-known actress in the future, " Himari answered.

 Kageyama and Shigeko completely forgot that Himari's father was the one that sign her up in Drama Club.  

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉