𝑻 𝑬 𝑵

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟏:𝟎𝟓𝐀𝐌

= 𝟗𝟐𝟕 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

" Are you okay, Shigeko? " Himari asked . " Yup, I'm okay! I am just surprised that Ushijima have my phone number, " Shigeko smiled. " Ushijima? As in the Top 3 Best Ace? Damn girl, you lucky, " Himari winked. " I'm not. You get to meet the most popular actor in Japan, " Shigeko fight back with words. Himari rolled her eyes, " It's because my mom want to meet him, okay? " Himari responded. 

" Okae, I gotta go. Mom told me to go back home at this timing. Thank you again, Shigeko! " Himari waved goodbye to Shigeko. " Take care bestie! " Shigeko shouted and waved goodbye. Both of them go to their own direction and go back home safely. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬, @𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ]

Shigeko unlocks the main entrance door to walk in, the first thing she do is put the bags on the floor and lay down on the couch. " Finally, " Shigeko sighed. She started to remember what Himari answered about being the second Lady Manager but she is scared that the coaches will not accept her. 

Shigeko take out her phone and dial in the school phone number. She felt nervous and scared at the same time. She heard the phone stop ringing and go picked up by a teacher. " Hello, I am Bunza Akiyama from Shiratorizawa Academy. How can I help you today? " Bunza spoke up. 

" Hello, I am Shigeko Shirabu in Class 1-5 and I would like to talk to Coach Washijo to discuss something to him, " Shigeko cover her face with her arm.  " Perfect timing, Shigeko! Coach Washijo is beside me and he kept asking me for the school's telephone to ring you. I'll pass the phone to him, " Bunzo's voice faded away and pass the phone to Coach Washijo. 

" Hello, Shigeko? How are you feeling today? I do hope you are feeling alright, " Coach Washijo voice sounded and Shigeko smiled.   " I'm fine, Coach Washijo. I have a special occasion to attend to just then and now I just arrived home safely, " Shigeko replied. " That is good to know. However, I'm wondering why you wanted to talk to me. Is it very important? " Coach Washijo asked. 

" I'm glad you ask sir. Um, my classmate, Himari got kicked out of Drama Club because of a false rumours that have been spreaded around by Fumiko. I wonder if she could join our volleyball club to be our second Lady Manager. If it's okay for you, " Shigeko switch her position from lying down to sitting. 

"Hm... It's good to have a second Lady manager. However, she needs to know what her job is to be the Lady Manager, " Coach Washijo gives Shigeko a hint.  " Wait, does it mean she can be the second Lady Manager? " Shigeko asked.  " Of course she can. I don't mind it at all, " Coach Washijo smiled. " Thank you so much, Coach Washijo, " Shigeko thanked him.

After the conversation, Shigeko take her stuffs and bring it along to her room. She took a warm bath and wear a comfortable home clothing.       Shigeko finished her Afternoon Routine and go back to her room. She lay down on her bed to take a nap. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 ]

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝟖:𝟐𝟑𝐏𝐌, @𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦]

 She  saw that it is night time. She run to the living room, she was shock to see two people in there. Ushijima's at the living room watching the television while Kenjirou was cooking porridge. " W-What time is it now? " Shigeko asked. " 8:23 p.m. ," Ushijima responded. Shigeko sighed and felt her phone ringing. 

She take her phone out and noticed Iwaizumi wanted to voice call her.  She pick it up and spoke up. " Hello, Iwaizumi... Do you need help with anything? " She asked. " Hello, Shigeko... Um... Tomorrow, you'll be in training camp, right? " Iwaizumi asked. " Mhm... Why? " Shigeko was curious. " I'm just asking, really, " Iwaizumi said while Oikawa at the background talking to his fangirls. Shigeko chuckled. " What's with the fangirls in the middle of the night? " Shigeko asked. 

" Don't wanna talk about. It's so annoying. I wish I have a ball with me, " Iwaizumi spoke in annoyed. " Yes, Captain, " Shigeko smiled. " Okay, Good Night, " Iwaizumi hung up. " Good Night, " She put away her cellphone and notice Ushijima slight smiled. She felt like a cupid shot her heart and her face turned red. " Um... Shigeko, are you alright, " Kenjirou asked. He walked towards her and his forehead touched her forehead. " Your forehead is not burning. You need a doctor to help you, " He looked at Ushijima with a smirk on his face.

" Kenjirou! You're lucky mom take away my baseball bat or I would already beat you up with my baseball bat! " Shigeko shouted in embarrassment. Kenjirou evil-laughed.     Ushijima listened to the conversation while watching a tv show. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾