Chapter 1

"...When I saw you I thought I had died... Because it is impossible to find such beauty on this earth."

~Daniyal Khurram

'I am Madiha'

__________________________________

"Haan... Ayse hi filmy lines bol ker mujhe bewakoof bana lo tum... Lekin mujhe pata hai keh tum koi udaas nhi ho ge meri shadi per." Madiha scoffed lightly and looked down.

(Yes.. You'll say these dramatic lines and make a fool out of me, but I know that you won't be sad or anything at my wedding.)

Daniyal sucked in a deep breath feeling his heart lurch at her words then cursed himself for letting his tongue slip.

He relaxed his shoulders and raised a hand curling his last three fingers inwards in a questioning gesture, coming back to his playful self.

"Arey yaar Bunty tum itnaa kyun senti ho rhi ho? Kiya chahti ho roun main? Huh? Achaa ruko!"

(Oh my, Bunty why are you getting so sentimental? Do you want me to cry? Huh? Alright wait!)

Her brows creased when she saw Daniyal making a face that looked more like he was constipated.

Then he mewled in a low tone and she couldn't help herself, "Yeh kiyaa kar rhy ho??"

(What are you doing?)

Daniyal gave a loud exaggerated sniff and cried out, "Ro raha hun naa! Nazr nhi aa rha!"

(I am trying to cry! Can't you see?)

Madiha shoved his shoulder angrily and stepped away while he burst into laughter folding in on himself. She glared at him for a minute but when he didn't stop, instead appreciated his joke with claps she swiveled on her heels walking away.

"Bunty!! Ruko! Baat toh suno Bunty!"

(Bunty!! Hold on! Listen to me Bunty!)

Daniyal called humorously as she stomped away and ran after her.

She ignored him and he instinctively reached forward gabbing her forearm and swiftly stopping her half-way, whirled her around to face him.

The breath rushed out of Madiha at his sudden unexpected move.

He opened his mouth to speak but she furiously yanked her arm out of his hold surprising him.

Quickly stepping back, looking alarmed she hissed, "Tameez karo Babblu! Kiya harkat hai yeh!"

(Remeber your manners Babblu, what are you doing!)

He raised a brow at the reprimand and straightened, "Kiya ho gaya?"