Chapter 6

"You were my first choice for everything but sadly, I wasn't even your last.."

~Daniyal Khurram
'I am Madiha'

~Daniyal Khurram 'I am Madiha'

.................................................................

The first thing Madiha did sitting down on her bed after calming her haywire heart, was to call the idiot who was thinking of herself as Madiha's Fairy God mother and throwing her number around to the first person who qualified as her prince charming.

..
.
.
.
.
.

"Shit!!" Daneen stood up alarmed seeing Madiha's call.

"Farhan!!!" she hissed and shook his shoulder.

Farhan who was previously engrossed in 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' and wondering where his father fit, didn't appreciate the interruption.

"Yaar kiya??" he groaned when Daneen pulled his shirt again.

(Mann what??)

"Farhan Madiha ki call aa rhi hai...... " she hissed in panick.

(Farhan Madiha is calling...)

"Toh number tumne diya hai, mujhe kyun ayse dekh rhi.. Main toh mana bhi ker rha thaa." he pointed.

(So? You gave her number away, I told you not to..)

"Achaa ab aap aysaa kryen ge mere sath?" she exclaimed.

(So that's how its going to be now?)

"Phone uthaalo khaa nhi jaaye gi." he said with a shrug.

(Just pick up the phone she won't eat you.)

"Aap usko boleyn Daneen soo gayi."

(Tell her I'm asleep.)

But Farhan was already gone back to reading and didn't see her extended hand.

Groaning Daneen picked up the call
.........

"Hello.... " came the ever so sweet voice of Daneen Farhan and Madiha balled her hands into fists before hissing out.

"Tum pagal ho??! Tumne meraa number Rehan ko de diya??!"

(Are you crazy??! You gave Rehan my number??!)

"Aa.... Arey toh kiyaa ho gaya Bunty? Woh bss khairiyat poochna chahta thaa--"

(Oh.. Soo what's the problem Bunty? He only wanted to ask after your health--)

"Bakwas band karo yaar Daneen kis ko bachaa samjhaa hua hai?" She cut her off furiously, standing up from the bed.

(Shut up Daneen, do I look like a kid to you?)

"Dekho ghussa kerne ki koi baat nhi hai.... Tum uss se baat toh karo naa!"