Chapter 2

"I opened my eyes and smiled thinking;
Today.. Is Beautiful."

~I am Madiha.

.................................................................

The rings hissed against the metal rod as Madiha pulled aside the silken floor length drapes revealing a glass slider that opened into a 4 feet wide adjoined balcony.

She slid the glass back leaving the netting stay in place and fresh morning breeze filtered in while the stale nightly draft diffused out.

Sucking in a deep breath she held it in as she stretched her arms up above her head pulling herself upto her tiptoes.

"Aaahhhh...." Madiha exhaled slowly dropping her shoulders.

Gentle morning light cascaded through the window falling upon the suncatcher and reflecting off the walls of the bedroom like twinkling fireflies in the day time.

A smile graced her lips as she closed her eyes letting the ambience of the beautiful day rejuvinate her soul.

Madiha felt positive.

Gorgeous.

Beautiful

Amazing.

The Conq--

"Buntyy!!!"

Reality came crashing down upon the train of all wonderful thoughts and she was forced to jerk open her eyes.

"Aaayyyiiii !!!!" Madiha screamed back in reply to her mother and throwing her duppata around her neck stormed out.

(I am comming!!!)
................

"Jaa ke dhang se baal bana ker aou... Or chapal pehno.. Ayse huliye main mere kitchen main paoun rakhney ki zaroorat nhi hai.. " Humaira scolded her the moment Madiha stepped foot inside the kitchen.

(Go make your hair properly..... And put on your slippers.... Don't enter my kitchen in that messed up state.)

She turned to her reflection in the glass of the cabinet, pouting agitatedly at the bare footed girl with hair wrapped in a messy bun on the top of her head.

"Mamaa...... " she whined.

"Maine keh diyaa na?! Ab jaou jaldi.... Warna mat aou mujhe koi help nhi chahiye .. Kar lun gi sab khud main!" Humaira said.

(What did I just say?! Now leave.... Or else you don't need to be here, I can manage on my own just fine.)

Tiwisting her lips to the center Madiha looked as if she tasted a lemon.

"Haan... Bss har waqt emotional blackmail kar--" Madiha mumbled.

(Yes... Keep blackmailing me all the ti--)