Chapter 7

"~Jaane woh kaisey
Log they jin ke
Pyaar ko pyaar milaa.."

Hemant Kumar

.................................................................

Madiha woke up with a wild energy buzzing in her veins. Her sleep had been scarce and restless yet somehow she didn't feel down or drained.

She felt like skipping, she was so charged.

Dressed in her brightest of Lawn Shalwar Qameez, She flipped the duppata on to her shoulder and pulled open the door blinking in surprise at the slippers sitting right at the threshold.

How could it be, when she distinctly remembered leaving them downstairs in the lounge?

Narrowing her eyes suspiciously she slipped her feet in and bounded downstairs.

'Main phir bhi baat nhi karun gi!'

(I still won't talk to him!)
.
.
.

A pleasant chatter of male and female voices floated from the dinning hall and she tilted her head wondering if she was late.. Or everyone just got up too early.

Quirking a brow she walked in and watched with eyes wide that the table was set already and everyone seated.

"Aajou Aajou Bunty! Jaldi se betho abhi tum ko awaaz dene hi wali thi main betu!" said Washma pulling her in and she blinked seeing Daniyal Khurram of all people seated on the table eating quietly.

(Come on, Come Bunty! I was just about to call you down!)

'Achh...'

(Ohh...)

"Main late uthi kiyaa?.... " she wondered aloud.

(Did I.. am I late?)

"Arey nhi beta bss ajj toh Daniyal uth gaya jaldi toh mujhe bhi uthnaa paraa, phir sab hi uth gaye... Chalo shuru karo.. " Washma answered smiling and Madiha gave a soft nod.

(Oh not at all deary.. just that Daniyal woke up early today, so then I had to get up too, then everyone did.... come on start..)

She peaked at her own mother's face who was busy serving her grandparents but was pleasantly smiling which meant that;
Yes Madiha was not late.. phew. ..

Pulling out her chair with an exceptionally loud drag, knowing Daniyal hated the sound, she smiled sweetly when he winced.

He didn't meet her eyes as she royally sat down, flipping her braid back, instead just silently passed her a plate like a gentleman. No teasing comments, no misbehaviour.. A proper nobleman's attitude.