Chapter 1

"SHUT THE HELL UP OLD HAG!" Katsuki Bakugou yelled, slamming the front door closed as he walked out of his house. When was this woman going to stop asking him if he was dating anyone yet? It was fucking annoying.

The hag wanted him to date someone nice. Someone respectable with a good family and a good reputation. Someone who would actually put up with Katsuki's bullshit... It really was a lot to ask for. She wasn't bothered about things like gender, as long as they made her son happy and were respectable with a good reputation.

Bakugou, on the other hand, thought dating was a waste of time. He didn't see the point in it. He was dedicated to his hero work, not going on dates with some asshole his mother wanted him to date, that sounded like hell. Having to be all lovey and gross. The thought alone made him want to vomit.

Bakugou walked to school in a pissed off mood, even more so than usual. He was supposed to be going out for dinner with his parents the next day, and his mother would probably nag him for ages about finding someone to date. It'd make life so much easier if he could just have a temporary partner to make his parents stop talking about it... Although now that he thought about it, it wasn't such a bad idea. He could just find a fake partner and bribe them to pretend to date him, just for the night. He just needed someone who met his and his mother's standards.

The blonde stormed into class and over to his desk, sitting himself down and looking at who was already there. Who was a respectable person with a good family? There was ponytail girl, but she was kind of annoying and didn't seem like the kind of person to be able to bribe easily or keep quiet about it. There was four eyes as well, but that was an obvious no. Who else had a good reputation and up to his standards. Well the half and half bastard was the son of the number one hero, had a good reputation and he was fairly sure he'd be able to keep it quiet. He wasn't one of the loud ones of the class, he was quite the opposite. He decided to talk to him at lunch about it.

After the fairly boring and easy class was over, Bakugou hastily shoved all his things back into his bag and picked it up. He spotted Todoroki just leaving the classroom with stupid Deku and headed over to him.
"Oi, icyhot, I need to talk to you." He demanded.

The heterochromic male turned to look at Bakugou, nodding his head a little as he stopped walking, making sure he wasn't in the way of any other students leaving the classroom. Deku had also stopped, causing Bakugou to roll his eyes.
"Preferably alone." He added, looking at Deku as he said it.

When Deku took the hint and left the two of them alone, Bakugou waited for everyone else to leave before turning to Todoroki.
"You're being my fake boyfriend tomorrow, you're coming to dinner with me and my parents." He instructed, not wanting to give Todoroki a choice. "And no one hears about it, got it?"

Shouto was a little confused. He didn't particularly want to agree to that unless he was getting something in return.
"What do I get out of it?" He asked the blonde in an almost monotone sounding voice.
"I don't fucking know. A favour from me or something?" Bakugou said with a roll of his eyes. "I'll text you the details later." He added before he walked off, leaving the slightly confused male behind as he went to get his lunch.

The dual male sighed softly to himself, deciding to comply. He just had to spend a few hours with Bakugou and his parents, and then he got some kind of favour out of it as well. He'd most likely get him to make some soba for him, he had heard that he was a fairly good cook. Either way, he decided to forget about it until later and go and each lunch with his friends.