Chapter 18

The two males sat on the couch, not too close together, as Katsuki flicked through the movies. The blonde was more of a horror fan, something Shouto wasn't particularly fond of, but he wasn't really giving him a choice.

After Shouto trying to pursuade him otherwise, Katsuki ended up settling on a movie that was said to have a lot of jumpscares.

Shouto definitely did not like jumpscares. He was the kind of person that easily got scared by them, although it was mostly really in movies. He didn't particularly want Bakugou making fun of him, but he had given up on trying to change his mind.

When he heard the doorbell, Shouto got up, grabbing the money, to go and get the pizza from the delivery person. He came back shortly after, sitting back down beside the blonde.

“You got everything?” Katsuki asked as Shouto opened up the box. He got a nod and a simple 'yeah' in response to his question.

He pressed play on the movie and leant to take a slice of the pizza. He had cancelled on his friends for this, he knew his parents wouldn't be home and he wanted to spend time with Shouto without actually having to say it.

The two sat in silence as they began to watch the movie, both of them eating pizza as they did so. Katsuki would occasionally glance over at Shouto who would do the same. Although for Shouto it was mostly the fear of horror movies and the upcoming jumpscares.

Katsuki could sense the others apprehension but he couldn't help but find it a little funny. Imagining the cold and usually emotionless boy being scared from a simple movie amused him. He thought it'd look cute.

What was he thinking? That stupid half and half male could never be cute. He frowned slightly to himself as he turned his attention back to the movie. Only for a few seconds though. God, he was so damn distracting.

A few minutes passed until Shouto caught the blonde staring at him. Katsuki quickly turned his head to be looking at the TV, he hasn't even realised that he was staring. It was all Todoroki's fault.

Shouto kept his eyes on Katsuki for a second before turning back to the movie.

After a few minutes, there was a jumpscare that caused Shouto to jump quite a lot. Katsuki choked a little as he tried to keep his laughter in and keep his attention on the movie.

The dual male looked at him and frowned slightly, although that didn't last for long. Bakugou's expression looked pretty funny as he tried to keep a straight face.

A soft chuckle came from Shouto, causing Katsuki to look at him. That sound was heavenly. Fuck. Why did he look so good with a smile on his face?

Tch, he wasn't going to let his stupid smile make him go all soft and weak inside. That was ridiculous.

“Scared?” Katsuki asked, the tone of his voice making it obvious that he was trying to tease the other about it. The smirk now on his face giving it away even more.

“Yeah.” Shouto replied simply. He had no reason to lie about it, plus it was pretty obvious already.

“Pussy.” Bakugou mumbled as he shifted how he was sitting a little. He then leant against Shouto, putting his head on his shoulder.

“I told you I didn't want to watch it.” He put his arm around the male that was now cuddling up to him. This made him feel happy and warm inside. Despite what everyone said about Katsuki, he wasn't nearly as bad as he was in public.

“Just be quiet and watch the damn movie.”

A little over an hour in, Shouto noticed that Katsuki was snoring softly. He carefully reached over him, trying not to move too much, and grabbed the remote. He paused the movie as he had no interest in finishing it, and shifted himself slightly to get more comfortable.

He didn't want to move and wake the other up, so he decided he'd sleep right there with him. He rested his head on top of Katsuki's and closed his eyes. He smelt good, like caramel.

The thought made Shouto smile softly as he fell asleep, holding the snoring Katsuki close.

————————————————————

Aha I haven't posted in a few days and I don't particularly like how I wrote this haha
I'm thinking of starting to write something else as well ;)

I hope you're enjoying this so far though!