Chapter 13

It took Shouto a lot of effort to eat through the meal that Bakugou had made. It wasn't like he'd make him anything else. He did get a little bit more used to the spice though, although it did still burn.

The two of them ended up sitting in Katsuki's room for the rest of the evening, they didn't really have anything else to do. After a while of sitting in silence on their phones, it began to annoy the blonde.

“It's so fucking quiet, say something.” He demanded, looking off his bed and at the other male sitting on the floor.
“Like what?” The almost monotone voice said.
“I don't know! The silence is annoying.”

Shouto fell silent again for a few seconds.
“How were your friends?” He asked, trying to make conversation now. Something he wasn't good at at the best of times, let alone under the pressure to say something.

“They were fine.” Katsuki replied with a shrug. Shouto stayed quiet for a few seconds before getting up and sitting on the bed beside him.
“You're not making this easy for me.”

Katsuki rolled his eyes with a small huff, putting his phone down beside himself.
“Learn to make conversation better then, asshole.”
Wow Katsuki was difficult. Shouto felt bad for his parents.

The dual male sighed softly before noticing that Bakugou was holding the cat plushie he had got him. He couldn't help but smile a little, looking at the other.

“So you do like it.”
“What?”
“The plushie I got you.”
Katsuki rolled his eyes. “Tch, yeah right.” He said before throwing it at the dual male.

Shouto picked it up, looking at it.
“So mean.” He mumbled before looking at the blonde again. He kept his eyes on him for a second before throwing it back at him.

“Oi! Don't throw shit at me you icyhot bastard!” Bakugou yelled with an scowl on his face, despite being the one who thew it first. He then picked up one of his pillows and hit Shouto with it fairly hard.

The heterochromic male paused for a second before reaching down to grab one of his pillows off the floor. He stood up before hitting the blonde across the side of the face with it.

Katsuki grabbed hold of the pillow and tugged it out of Shouto's hands. He grinned a bit as he proceeded to hit him with both of them. None of the hits with the pillows hurt from either of them, they weren't intending it to hurt. They were just messing around a little.

After a while of back and fourth, pillows laying scattered across the room, Shouto pushed Katsuki down, making him fall onto the bed. He then jumped on top of him and threw his pillows across the room.
“I win.” Shouto declared as he sat on Bakugou's stomach. Both of them seemed genuinely happy.

“Get the hell off me.” Katsuki groaned, pushing the dual male to try to get him off. Shouto wasn't having any of it though, he stayed exactly where he was.

Katsuki stopped for a few seconds to glare at the male above him. A smirk appeared on his face before he lunged forwards, pushing Shouto backwards and laying on top of him.
“Hah, I win now you asshole.” He said with a proud grin.

“You didn't even win with pillows.” Shouto said quietly.
“Tch, whatever. I still won.” The blonde replied, turning so he was facing the ceiling. He wasn't planning on moving off of Shouto though.

The two of them laid there in silence for a few seconds before Shouto spoke again.
“Are you just going to stay there?” He asked.
“Yeah.” That was all the reply he got before there was silence for another few seconds.

“... Okay.”

In the end, the two of them ended up falling asleep, Katsuki first. Shouto didn't want to wake him by trying to move from under him, so he laid there until he fell asleep too.