Chapter 2

Friday night. The night that Shouto was supposed to be meeting with Katsuki's parents as his fake boyfriend. The previous evening, Katsuki had texted him a few details, such as the time, what he'd be wearing and where they were going. The two of them would meet close by to the restaurant and meet Katsuki's parents there.

Shouto put on a white turtleneck along with some jeans, taking a quick look at himself in the mirror. He knew that Bakugou was wearing something casual so he did the same. He had been told very specifically not to dress fancy as it was only dinner with his parents. Shouto was sure that it was often a fairly big deal to meet your partners parents, but he had also never been in a relationship before.

The heterochromic male checked the time on his phone before putting it into his pocket, thinking that he should get going. He walked to the front door, putting his shoes on before leaving the house. It wouldn't take too long to walk there.

When Shouto had arrived at the specified location, he spotted the angry blonde who was waiting inpatiently. He walked up to him, taking a look at his outfit. He had on a simple black and orange hoodie with a medium-grey hoodie and some black jeans.

Todoroki rarely saw Bakugou when he wasn't in his uniform. He looked nice, he didn't look so uncomfortable in what he was wearing. And his outfit didn't look as if someone had dragged him through a bush.

“Tch, took you long enough.” Bakugou grumbled with a roll of his eyes. “My parents are waiting, hurry up you bastard. And if they ask, we've been dating about two weeks.” He was taking charge of this situation, not wanting Todoroki to mess this up and make it worse for him.

The two made their way into the restaurant, spotting Katsuki's mother and father, heading over to them side by side. There were two empty seats left opposite them that had been left for the boys.

Katsuki huffed and sat down in one of the seats with a lot of attitude, while Shouto calmly sat down in the other.

“So you're Shouto Todoroki.” Mitsuki said with a welcoming smile on her face. “I'm so glad I've finally met you, Katsuki's said so much about you.” Bakugou knew for a fact that the only thing he had said about Todoroki was the day before, announcing that he was taking him to dinner with them since they were dating.

“It's nice to meet you too, Mrs Bakugou.” Shouto replied with a small smile to be polite.
“Oh please, call me Mitsuki.” She replied. “You're Katsuki's boyfriend after all.” That definitely made both of the boys feel weird and kind of grossed out. Neither of them liked the idea of actually dating the other and they were both only doing it for their own gain.

“I'm so glad Katsuki has found someone like you.” Mitsuki beamed. “I'm surprised you could even tolerate him with how he acts. You could do so much better.”

“Shut it you old hag!” Katsuki yelled, but not too loud. He definitely drew quite a few stares to their table.
“Oh be quiet Katsuki! You need to be more greatfull that someone like him would want to date someone like you!” Both of their shouts were getting increasingly louder.

“Calm down you two, your disturbing the other people and probably scaring Shouto.” That was the first time the man next to Mitsuki had spoken. Shouto was assuming that he was the pomeranian's father. He was surprised that he'd be able to put up with the yelling that would go on in that house.

Bakugou rolled his eyes in annoyance. “What do you know old man?” He asked with a scowl on his face.
“Katsuki! That's no way to talk to your father!” Mitsuki scolded.

Before arriving Shouto didn't think that this would be too bad. But not even five minutes him, his head was starting to hurt a little. A few hours of this might make his head explode. He couldn't really back out now though.

Mitsuki soon turned her attention away from her son and back to his 'boyfriend.'
“So sweetie, how long have you been dating my son?” A smile was once again on her face as she addressed the half and half male.

“We have been dating for two weeks yesterday.” Shouto told her. Similar questions were asked the entire time they were there. A lot of small talk was made and a lot of questions about Shouto and about his and Bakugou's relationship were asked. They were often answered without much hesitation though.

A few hours later, much to Shouto's relief, everyone was prepared to leave.
“You're welcome to stay with us any time.” Mitsuki told Shouto as everyone began to stand up.
“Thank you.” Shouto replied, taking a small glance at Bakugou who looked as if he just wanted to leave. He had been sitting there being grumpy pretty much the entire time, getting into the occasional argument with his mother.

The four of them left the restaurant, Bakugou hanging back a little to talk to Shouto. “Don't tell anyone about this. Got it?” He demanded in a threatening way. Shouto just nodded, not seeming bothered. He had gotten free food out of it so he didn't mind too much.

“Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow Bakugou.” The half and half male replied, before turning to walk back home.