Chapter 12

A while later, Bakugou decided that he'd go and make dinner for himself and Shouto. Shouto had insisted that he'd watch as well. The two of them headed towards the kitchen together and when they got there, Katsuki began to prepare the ingredients.

Shouto watched as the blonde walked around the room, getting food, pots and various other utensils.
“Are you helping or just watching?” The crimson-eyed male asked.
“Just watching, I'll try to stay out of your way.” He didn't want to try to help and then make Bakugou mad over something stupid like how he cut the vegetables. Similar things had happened during school trips where they cooked for themselves as a group or in pairs.

“Alright then.” Katsuki had no problem with Shouto not getting involved. He was a horrible cook and Katsuki would probably have to re-do whatever Shouto attempted. It'd be much easier if he just left it to him.

The heterochromic male occasionally moved to get a better view of the food that was being cooked. It was some kind of curry. It smelt really spicy but amazing at the same time, the kind of food he'd expect to see at one of those rich and expensive 5 star restaurants.

Bakugou was adding many different things as he cooked it, grabbing a spoon and tasting some. It was very spicy, just how he liked it. Katsuki had a very high spice tolerance, so if he thought it was spicy, it was definitely more than that.

“Try it.” Bakugou ordered, holding out the spoon for Shouto to take. Although, instead of taking it he just ate it straight off the spoon.

He instantly felt like his mouth was on fire.
“It's so spicy.” He said. Unlike Katsuki, he didn't have the best spice tolerance, so to eat something as hot as this h u r t.

Katsuki couldn't help but laugh at Shouto's reaction. He was coughing on how hot it was and Bakugou found it absolutely hallarious. After a few seconds though he did get him a glass of milk and handed it to him.
“Thanks.” Shouto very quickly said before chugging the entire glass.

It took Bakugou a few seconds to calm down, he had found it a little too funny.
“You should've warned me at least.” Shouto told him with a small frown. He wasn't particularly mad though, despite feeling like his mouth and stomach was being disintegrated from the inside out, the flavour was pretty good.

“What's the fun in warning you? It's not even that hot.” Bakugou replied as he went back to continue with the food.
“My stomach feels like it's eating itself.” Shouto replied, moving closer so he could watch Katsuki again. “Although, other than that it was really good.” He added.

“Of course it was, I made it.” The blonde said. Shouto didn't appear to be too upset with him, if at all. Did he just- not get mad? Or at least not easily, he didn't react much to anything really. He was just so monotone and emotionless most the time. Maybe he'd be able to get a good reaction of some sort out of him somehow.