Chapter 3

Over the next few days, Shouto hadn't gotten to ask Katsuki for the favour he owed him. He was still planning on asking him to make food, but he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to him.

He was laying in his room on his bed before he had an idea. He could get Bakugou to be his fake boyfriend as well. He was fairly sure that his old man would be dissaproving  of his son having a boyfriend.

Bakugou

Todoroki
About that favour. I need you to be my fake boyfriend as well.

Bakugou
Ugh, can't u pick something easier

Todoroki
No.

Bakugou
Fine. When and where?

Todoroki
Tomorrow. I don't know when or where yet but I'll let you know.

Bakugou
Okay, fine.

Shouto then needed to text his father, not particularly wanting to go and talk to him properly. Maybe they could just have dinner at his place, try and see how a family dinner goes with Bakugou being there to add to the chaos. It honestly sounded horrible, but adding Bakugou to the mix would definitely make his old man mad.

Todoroki Household

Shouto
I want to invite my partner to see you tomorrow. Can we have dinner together to invite them?

Fuyumi
Oooh! Who is she? I can cook :).

Natsuo
Our baby brother has a girlfriend, they grow so fast 😭

Shouto
Yeah, dad?

Enji
You should be focusing on training.

Fuyumi
But you're coming to dinner, right?

Enji
Alright.

That went... Surprisingly well. Shouto then went back to Katsuki's contact.

Bakugou

Todorki
It'll be at my place some time after school. You can just come straight after class is over.

The next day after classes were finished, Shouto waited for Katsuki outside of their classroom. Katsuki walked out and looked at Shouto.
“You better hope no one sees us walking together.” He told him before beginning to walk towards the exit of the building, Todoroki following close behind.

“I doubt it.” Todoroki replied. If they walked slower than usual, they most likely wouldn't see anyone. “My father and siblings are all expecting a girl.” He then added, causing Bakugou to give him a look that said 'what the fuck?' “I said partner and they assumed I had a girlfriend.”

“So what you're saying is, they think you're straight?” The blonde couldn't help but chuckle to himself a little.
“Why, is it obvious I'm not?” The dual male asked.
“Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Especially with the way you act around Deku.” This part confused Shouto. Midoriya? Did he act any differently with him than with the rest of his friends.

“What do you mean? I act the same way around him as with my other friends.” He told him.
“So you don't like him?” Bakugou was now also a little confused.
“No, I don't.”
“Oh.”

The two of them walked in silence for a few minutes until Shouto spoke again.
“My old man won't like you.” He looked over to Bakugou.
“Why the fuck did you ask me to do this then?” He thought Shouto was stupid and an absolute fucking idiot if he thought this would be a good idea if his father wouldn't like him.
“Because that's the point.” Yeah, he was definitely stupid.

When the two of them got to Shouto's house, Shouto opened the door for both of them and closed it after Katsuki had walked in. The two of them took their shoes off as the heterochromic male lead the other towards his bedroom.

Before they got there, a male with white hair opened the door and smiled at Shouto. He looked slightly confused for a second. “Oh! You're dating a guy not a girl.” He said, it having taken a few seconds for it to click for him.

“Well... Sort of. We're not actually dating but watching dad try to be nice in front of guests is kind of funny.” Shouto explained, causing the other male to chuckle a little.
“You're a fucking idiot.” Bakugou grumbled, looking around a little.

“Natsuo, this is Katsuki Bakugou, Bakugou, this is Natsuo Todorki.” Shouto introduced.
“It's nice to meet you Bakugou.” Natsuo said, a smile on his face.
“Yeah, whatever.” Katsuki replied, seemingly not interested.

The two of them got to Shouto's room after the breif conversion with Natsuo, walking inside. Bakugou grabbed some clothes he had in his bag to change into and Shouto grabbed some out of his closet. He wasn't entirely sure when they were eating, he just hoped that it wouldn't be too late. He didn't particularly want to spend his entire day with Bakugou.