Chapter 6

Shouto woke up to his alarm fairly early the next morning. He was planning on going for a run before finishing off his homework and possibly going out for a walk. He didn't have any plans with his friends that day so he had the entire day until 6:30 to pass.

He got out of bed and dug through his bags to find his running clothes. He changed into them and put his phone on charge so it'd be  fully charged by the time he got back.

He took the card that unlocked his door, putting it in his pocket and leaving his room. He made sure the door was locked before heading out. He walked past the front desk and out of the building, not too sure where he was going to run, but deciding to just go wherever he felt and then make his way back.

Shouto walked back into the building about an hour and a half later, being fairly sweaty. He noticed the lady working at the reception stare at him as he walked by, but he took no notice of it.

When he got to his room, he noticed that the door was slightly open. He was sure he had locked it, he double checked that it was locked properly. He swung open the door and froze when he looked inside.

It was a mess. There were clothes that had been thrown onto his bed and he instantly noticed that most of his bags were missing. He rushed over to see if his phone was there, groaning slightly when he saw the charging cable with no phone attatched to it. He then went to look for his wallet. Nothing. Most his clothes were gone too.

The heterochromic male let out an annoyed sigh as he stood there for a few seconds, unsure of what he should do. He decided he'd talk to the front desk about it. He walked out of his room and back to the front of the building, walking up to the reception desk.

“Hey, someone broke into my room.” He told the lady. She was staring at him again, seemingly not completely there.
“Hey.” He said again, a little louder this time.

“Ah, right, sorry. What was it?” She asked, a sickly sweet smile appearing on her face.
“My room. It got broken into while I was gone. My wallet, phone and most other things I had with me were stolen.”

The smile faded from the lady's face as Shouto spoke to her.
“I'm sorry, but we cannot be held responsible for your missing possessions. It was in one of the papers you had signed. I can take you out for dinner though to make up for it.” The smile formed on the lady's lips again as Shouto stared at her in disbelief.

The male looked at her for a few seconds, she looked to be at least in her early 20s.
“I'm 16.” He stated before turning to head back to his room.

Why didn't he read what he was signing properly. He scanned through it but he didn't think something like that would be there. He didn't think he'd be stolen from in the time he was out for a run either.

Shouto ended up laying on his bed for a while before eventually getting up and having a shower. He took a look at the clothes he had left, picking an outfit from them, the shirt being slightly crumpled due to it being left on the bed. He tidied everything else away, folding it all up into his bag.

He didn't know where he'd stay now. He was supposed to be out of the room in about 15 minutes according to the clock in his room. He didn't have his phone so he couldn't text anyone and he couldn't exactly go back home. Maybe he'd just ask Katsuki to use his phone to text Midoriya or another of his friends. He felt bad asking to stay with one of them, but he didn't really have a choice.

For now, he picked up his remaining bag and left the room. He walked past the front desk and out of the door, deciding to take a walk for a bit. He had to find something to occupy himself for the day.