Chapter 15

After school, Shouto ended up hanging out with Midoriya and Iida for a while. Shouto only arrived back at Katsuki's when it was pretty late. He had eaten dinner already and was starting to feel tired from the days work. He had previously texted Katsuki to tell him where he'd be.

Training in class had been pretty tough so he was still a little bit exhausted from that. He wasn't too sure, but he might end up sleeping as soon as he got back.

He walked into the house and headed up to Katsuki's room after taking his shoes off.
“Tch, took you long enough.” Bakugou said with a roll of his eyes. He was just about to go to bed due to his early and very scheduled sleeping pattern.

“Why, were you waiting for me?” Shouto replied as he put his bag down on the floor with where all his other stuff was.
“Yes.” He paused for a second clearly thinking of something. “Come... Warm me up.” He eventually.

Shouto raised an eyebrow at him a little.
“Alright.” He agreed. He took some clothes out of his bag, comfier ones he could sleep in, and changed into them. He went and laid down beside Katsuki planning on just activating his quirk for him.

Katsuki turned so he was facing away from Shouto.
“Come closer.” He demanded.

It took him a second, but Shouto finally got what he wanted. He moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around him from behind. He debated on activating his quirk as well, but he decided to wait to see if Katsuki would ask or not.

Katsuki tensed up slightly when he felt Shouto's arms around him, despite it being what he wanted, that same weird feeling in his stomach from that morning coming back again. After a few seconds, he relaxed again, relaxing back into the dual male behind him.

“Hey Bakugou.” Shouto began, shifting around a little to get more comfortable. “Should I go back home? Apologise to him and just tell him what he wants to hear?” He wanted to get Katsuki's opinion on this.

“Fuck no.” The blonde replied straight away. “He doesn't deserve your fucking respect after the shit he's done to you. Stay here as long as you want, you're not going back, got it?” He told him.

Shouto couldn't help but smile softly. He sounded protective, it was sweet.
“Alright Bakugou, I'll stay here.” He agreed.

The two of them talked for a little while until Katsuki stopped replying. The soft snores indicated to Shouto that he had fallen asleep. A few minutes later, he had also drifted off, his arms still around Katsuki and his body pressed up against his back.

Katsuki woke up at about 1am, shivering a lot. He felt the icy feeling of Shouto's quirk against him. He sighed softly and twisted way out of his grip to turn around and gently shake him awake.
“You're doing the ice thing again.” He told him with a small frown.

Shouto looked up at him with tired eyes and nodded a little.
“Sorry.” He mumbled, melting the ice off himself, moving to melt it off Katsuki as well. Due to them being pressed up against each other, he had froze him a little.

“What's with you not being able to control your quirk in your sleep?” Bakugou asked, sitting up. He was awake now, he might as well ask the reasoning. If he knew.

“Nightmares.” Shouto replied simply. “They're not too bad, but I can't control my quirk properly when they happen.” He explained. The dual male got nightmares most nights, it was a surprise he hadn't accidentally burnt Bakugou at all yet.

The blonde looked at him for a second before nodding.
“Alright. Just don't kill me in your sleep.” He told him before laying down again. “Now get back here.”

Shouto was glad Katsuki hadn't tried to ask about the nightmares, even if they weren't that bad, he didn't particularly like admitting them. He'd rather do that than have someone think he couldn't control his quirk at all though. He was also glad Katsuki didn't seem mad.

“Alright.” He laid down once again and wrapped his arms back around Katsuki. The two fell asleep once more, both of them feeling pretty happy in each others company.