Chapter 5

Shouto walked into his house after school the next Friday. He hadn't really spoken to Katsuki since he had invited him to meet his father. He didn't mind though, he didn't particularly like the constantly angry blonde.

He headed to his room and put his bag down, getting changed into some different clothes. The situation with his father hadn't been great, he seemed to be pretty mad at him over the events that had happened that day. Shouto had overestimated how accepting his father would be.

He sat down on his bed and sighed, leaning over to put his phone on charge, placing it on his bed. He decided that he'd grab a snack before beginning to work on his homework.

The heterochromic male left his room and headed down to the kitchen, noticing his father but not saying anything to him. He walked past and looked for something to eat before deciding to grab an apple.

The entire time he was getting the snack, neither Shouto nor Enji said a word to each other. Right until Shouto was about to head back to his room.

“Shouto. I need to talk to you.”
He didn't want to do this right now. Although, he also didn't feel like being scolded for walking off and ignoring him. He stopped and turned to face his father.
“What is it?”

“I have been thinking about this for a few days. Your behaviour is just unacceptable. You consistently steal money from me, hardly ever listen to the rules I put in place for you and then you bring home a partner. Not just anyone, a boy.”

This didn't sound good. Shouto could already tell that this wasn't going to end well. He wasn't sure to what extent, but he was sure it'd be bad.

“You need to leave. At least until you've realised that what your doing is bad. You don't listen when I tell you you're grounded, you take your phone back when I take it off you, and not giving you pocket money clearly doesn't work as you steal mine. You should have enough of your own money to stay in a hotel until you realise that what you're doing is wrong.”

He didn't know what to say. Yes he wasn't the best son, he didn't respect his father in the slightest, but respect was something that should be earnt. His father had not earnt it.

“Now.” Enji said, a stern look on his face as he spoke in a harsh tone.

Great. This was just great. Now he'd have to stay in some hotel room for a while. He didn't want to say that he was wrong, he didn't want to give his father the respect he didn't deserve. Even more so now he was kicking him out.

“Now!”
“Right.” Todoroki mumbled as he walked back up to his room. He probably did have enough money to stay in a hotel room for a while, but he hadn't got given any money in ages due to the fact his father stopped as he was stealing his cards. He had spent the majority of it and not much was left. He'd be fine for a few days though.

Shouto dumped his bags down on the bed of a hotel room. Getting kicked out sucked but it didn't mean the world would stop just for him. He had to do his homework and then somehow get himself some food. His lack of cooking skills weren't doing him any good.

He took out his phone to check the time and noticed a text from Katsuki. He opened it and looked at it for a few seconds before replying.

Bakugou

Bakugou
My mother wants to see you again. You avaliable tomorrow evening?

Todoroki
Yeah, alright. What time?

Bakugou
Around 6:30.

Todorki
Alright, I'll be there.

On the plus side, he wouldn't have to make himself dinner the next day. That was definitely a plus.

He put his phone down and took his homework out of his bag to begin working on it.

————————————————————

So my writers block went away and I now have a few more chapters written.

I'll be posting them all over the next few days :)