Chapter 20

Both Shouto and Katsuki had a fairly normal and uneventful day the next day. They were both looking forwards for the concert they were going to together.

When they both arrived home, Bakugou began to prepare a bag straight away. He wanted to get some blankets in there along with some snacks as well. Shouto watched for a few seconds before speaking.

“Do you need any help?” He asked, getting a nod in response.

“Yeah, pass me that blanket and get changed.” He instructed. They weren't going to go out right away, but Katsuki wanted to be ready for when they did.

Shouto nodded his head and did as he was told, passing the blanket he had been using the past few nights and handed it to the blonde. He had a fairly big bag he had put the blankets in and a separate one which had some food. The dual male then changed into some comfier clothes.

When the blonde went to get changed, he paused at his closet. He had a perfect opportunity to steal a hoodie without Shouto suspecting a thing.

“All my hoodies are in the wash, I'm borrowing one of yours.” He lied before closing the closet and going to take one from the half and half males bags.

Todoroki wasn't stupid. He could see perfectly into the closet and could see several hoodies. He knew exactly what he was trying to do, but he went along with it.

“Yeah, alright.” He agreed.

“Oi! We're leaving, we'll be back later!” Katsuki yelled into the house before both him and Shouto walked outside. It was a little cold, but nothing too bad.

It was already beginning to get dark, only slightly, as the two began to walk towards their destination. Katsuki was hoping to avoid his friends who he knew were all going together. He didn't want Shouto to catch him out on his lie.

Eventually they got there, finding a spot close to the middle of the crowd they could sit. It was in a grassy area with a stage that had been set up for the numerous musical acts that would be performed throughout the night. Honestly, Katsuki didn't know much about it, he just knew it was happening. Shouto didn't either, the only reason he had interest was because Katsuki invited him.

The blonde set one of the bags down and took out a blanket, setting it on the floor and sitting on it. He took the other bag from Shouto, the one with the snacks, and put that down as well. He then sat down himself, Shouto settling beside him.

The heterochromic male was sure that it'd get colder the later it got. They only just arrived and they were already getting cold hands. The spare blanket they took with them probably wouldn't do much so he assumed that he'd end up using his quirk. He didn't particularly want either of them to freeze.

They got there at a pretty perfect time, as a lot of people ended up coming in within the next few minutes, the first performance soon starting.

————————————————————

A short chapter because I'm pretty busy at the minute with school but I hope you enjoy :).