Chapter 3

(Augustus's POV)

Well, ever since we met Saint Celestine, she decided to join our journey because she wants to do something new. But before we can start our expedition of Remnant, I sent the Sword of The Emperor to our Lunar-Class cruiser, so they can return it to Terra. With that done, I tell my team to prepare our massive classroom for our students. I kneel in front of my Auramite power armor and say a little prayer to the Emperor of Mankind. As I pray, Sister Valentina enters the room with my Fibro-muscle layer. CV-916 prepares and blesses my equipment with the prayers of the Omnissiah. Sister Valeria is loading rounds into the magazine of her bolter, and Saint Celestine is floating around, writing random High Gothic phrases on the chalkboard. Besides their antics, I finish my prayer before allowing Valentina to put on the carapace on my body, then I spread my arms, and 916 begins to put armor on my massive body. The clock hits 9:00 AM, then I put on my helmet and turn around to the door to expect students to come through the door. However, no one enters our room, so I sigh in disappointment. My eyes gaze at Saint Celestine who is finished with her High Gothic sentences.

Me: They say this is the most prestigious academy, but the students don't show up in time! This is depressing!

Celestine: I agree, Custodian...

Valeria (Sign language): If a Commissar is here, he would be giving them an earful.

Me: Most definitely, my lady.

Valeria blushes at my little phrase...

Valentina: Augustus, it's too early for flirting!

Me: What do you mean?! Celestine was flirting with me when I was getting my coffee earlier this morning!

Valentina: *Gasps* Saint Celestine! 

Celestine: *Cheeky smile* Sorry~~.

Valentina: *Sighs* By the Emperor...

Me: Yeah... *Clears my throat* It has been-

Suddenly, the doors burst open, then students start flooding the classroom. I try to get their attention as they interrupt me. My mouth exerts a very frustrating sigh, then Valeria hands me her boltgun.  

I check the magazine to see if the rounds are blessed, and they are as they should be

I check the magazine to see if the rounds are blessed, and they are as they should be. I load the mag without hesitation before pulling the charging handle and firing a long burst above the door frame.

The students duck and cover behind the desks, then I stop firing before handing the empty gun to Valeria. The Sister of Silence grabs her gun, and the students come out of their weak shelter.

Me: You're late...

(A/N: INSERT INTRO, PLEASE!!!)