Chapter 13

(Augustus's POV)

The events that happened one hour ago were interesting, Pyrrha came and thought she can get me back as team leader of Team (J)NPR. Unfortunately for her, that will not happen because they stabbed me in the back. I remember the days when I first met the Emperor of Mankind. By God, it was a momentous time for me. It was the moment when I knew what my identity and purpose were, to be one of the Emperor's sons and his loyal Custodian bodyguard. Before my training and body augmentations, the Emperor taught me the history of the universe such as the Old Ones, the ascension of mankind, the Dark Age of Technology, and the Age of Strife. He educated me on the Imperial Truth, and I had to write paragraphs of the ideology. After learning about the history, Constantin Valdor took me under his wing to teach me the Art of War. The sparring was brutal and grueling; I broke several bones, but that did not break my willpower to become a Custodian Guard. Valdor was impressed by my performance for being a normal boy, so he took me to a chamber to have me augmented. I have to admit, the augmentation of my body was the most painful experience that I had ever had. When my body was enlarged, I stepped off the ramped gurney and felt the power surging through my veins. It felt amazing to have such power coursing through my body. The serfs handed me my armor and beloved Guardian Spear. Speaking of which, I sent my spear to Nocturne, the homeworld of the Salamanders, to get it modified. The Salamanders are the best forgers that I know; they know how to make a good weapon. For now, I have to use my zweihander as my temporary melee weapon. Apart from my mental monologue, I look at myself in the mirror, admiring how handsome I am.

 Apart from my mental monologue, I look at myself in the mirror, admiring how handsome I am

Me: Mmmm... Thank the Emperor for allowing me to have this body. *Touches my shoulders then arms* Mmmmm~. So divine~.

Suddenly, an apparition of the Emperor appears behind, then he bonks me on the head with his Prohibition Hammer. 

Me: Ow! What the hell, Dad?!

Emperor (Apparition): Cease ridiculously touching your body!

Me: Father, you do the same! Oh, wait! You don't have your ideal body anymore!

Emperor (Apparition): Goddamnit, Augustus! Stop reminding me about my entombment on my throne!

Me: No promises!

The phantom of the Emperor sighs at my comment before disappearing into thin air. I shrug then look at my reflection on the large mirror. Suddenly, I feel arms wrapping around my torso, so I turn to see Cyrene glancing at me with a naughty smile. 

Cyrene: Why are you up so late, baby~? *Kisses my back* Muah~. Come back to bed, love~.

Me: I'll be there, Cyrene~.

Cyrene: I need you on the bed now~.

Me: *Sighs* Okay, baby~.

The redhead Farseer drags me back to the bedroom before laying on her bed and posing for me. Cyrene's black lingerie looks so perfect for her petite but somewhat bust body. She puts out her arm then opens her hand as an offering.