Chapter 5

(Augustus's POV)

After we visited Ophelia VII, I am sitting in the medical bay being treated for my cuts and bruises. Celestine massages my shoulder with her left hand and placing an ice pack on my head. I may be an elite guard of The Emperor, but I took a beating by a group of angry Sororitas. I look at Celestine with the face that says, "Why did we even go there?" In response, Celestine simply kisses me on the forehead, and my lips curve into a small smile. Sister Valentina enters the bay with needles/stitches and medicine before sitting next to us.

Valentina: Alright... What happened?

Me: Ummm... Uuuuummmmm...

Valentina: *Raises her eyebrow* Augustus, what happened? Did a Xenos attack you- *Sniffs my scent* What the... Why do you smell like female bodily fluids?

Me: Uuuuhhh...

Valentina: *Gets angry* Augustus... *Holds her scalpel at me* Did you have sexual intercourse with a female Xenos?

Before I can answer, Celestine moves her arm to the side before wrapping her arm around the medical sister. 

Celestine: My sweet child, Augustus did not have sexual intercourse with a Xeno.

Valentina: Oh really? Who?

Celestine: Me~.

As soon as the Saint confessed, Valentina stops in her tracks, puts down the scalpel on the desk, and faints onto the floor. Valeria enters the room, wondering what's with all the commotion. She looks down to see the fainted Valentina before glancing at us with her green eyes.

Valeria (Sign Language): What happened to Valentina? 

Me: She fainted because she learned the truth.

Valeria (Sign Language): Truth about what?

Me: Learning about me and Celestine having the SEX. 

Suddenly, Valeria zooms up to me before playfully punching my chest with closed eyes. I look at her with an amused expression.

 I look at her with an amused expression

Celestine: Hahaha, aw~. That's adorable~.

Valeria (Sign language): *Stops punching then looks at me* You big meanie! Why didn't you have your first time with meeeeeeeeee~? I know you more than her, Augustus~! 

Me: *Hugs her* I'm sorry, Valeria~. She charmed me to the point that I had to rail her in the storage room. *Kisses her forehead* We'll have our time soon, I promise Valeria~.

Valeria snuggles into my chest, and Celestine looks at us with a warm smile. Valentina comes out of her sleep and glances at me and Valeria hugging. The woman crosses her arms then pouts like a teenage girl in a Schola. I release Valeria then approach the jealous Hospitaller; she tries to resist me, but my muscular arms wrap around the lady then embrace her in a warm welcome hug. I think Primarch Vulkan's hug sensation is appearing because I'm literally hugging everyone in the room. Besides that, Valentina nuzzles her head in my belly before kissing the eight-pack abs.