002

Where's Dad

___________

*izuku's pov*

Mom isn't home yet which is good for me. I walked upstairs to my room. I have a bunch of all might posters and action figures. that I plan to throw away soon. I'm also planning to move out. I can't stay here any longer. It's to much.

I remember the first time I asked mom about dad I was 5 years old. The same day I asked mom about him was  the same day that I had to go to the doctors to see if I had a quirk or if I was quirkless.Which i know the answer to now. I asked where was dad because Bakugou always mentioned how he never saw my dad before. I was little and naive to believe mom would actually tell me.

*3rd person pov*
Flashback

Young izuku walked down the stairs to ask his mom something about his dad.

"Mom where's dad?" Young izuku asked his mom

"Why do you want to know?" She said in a hostile voice

"Well it's um" Izuku started saying but was hesitating 

"Spit it out" she said slightly annoyed 

"Because almost everyone has a dad but me so I want to know where my dad is" he asked his mom with pure honesty

"Don't worry about it" she told him

"Hurry up we have to go to the doctors to see if you have a quirk" she said while grabbing her keys

They finally arrived at the doctors and the took a scan of izuku's foot. Inko and Izuku waited for a bit until they were called. They sat in front of a photo of izuku's bones in his foot.

"Your quirkless" the doctor stated bluntly but held some type of pity for the boy

"Thank you" inko said

They finally got home and told izuku to go to his room she would deal with him later

He was later called downstairs to eat. He sat down to eat and asked his mom the question she didn't answer before the went to the doctor.

"Mom where's dad" izuku asked his mom again this time wanting an answer 

"You don't need to worry about it sweetheart" inko said with an aggressive tone

"But why did he leave" izuku asked not knowing he pulled the last straw he had 

"He left because of you"inko said

"What" izuku said confused but hurt 

"You were born we didn't want you" inko said

"We didn't need you" inko said slightly raising her voice 

"You were a MISTAKE" inko said raising her voice when she said mistake

"You are a mistake and quirkless, I wish were never born" inko said

"You and that bastard father of yours ruined my life " inko said while slapping izuku and walked away after

Inko always was nice to izuku but had this secret hatred towards him because he's the reason her husband left and why her life is slowly falling apart. 

When izuku asked where his dad was she had lost it. He left her and let her rais their mistake alone. If only he was here to see this disappointment she called her son. he's slowly killing her with the hatred buried in her towards him. When she found out he is quirkless she knew nothing could make this situation better. Now he's killing her faster.

After she left him there holding his stingy cheek, confused, in his thoughts and his broken heart. Izuku got up and ran to his room. He closed his door. He then fell onto his bed and started crying into his pillow. He cried all night and that day is when the abuse at home started. All because he asked a question. 

Flashback over
* izuku's pov*

After that day mom started to take her frustration and anger out on me by hitting me. I try to avoid her most of the time. Some days i'm lucky other days my luck runs out. Today is one of the days were i have luck.

I had took out my homework from my backpack. I have good grades if I say so myself but my opinion is invalided. 

After that day I never asked mom where my dad was or even brought up the topic. But I know where he is in america. I don't know much about him but i always wondered if he ever got remarried or had other kids. But why should i worry about him he didn't want me anyways. After I finished my homework I went to sleep. Tomorrow was another day in my fucked up life.

__________________________
762 words