015

Sport Festival
____________

*Izuku's pov*

It has been a few days since the usj incident. dad has gotten a little better but he has a lot of injury. I personally think he should stay in bed and get better but he thinks otherwise. Which is why we are currently standing in front of my classroom door.

"Dad i don't think we should be here well at least you" I said to him

"Why do you think that little lair " He asked me

"Well do you not how you look right now and you should be resting" I told him

"I mean that is a good reason but i want to be here i'm fine"  he told me

"Fine" I said as he opened the door to the room

Some of them were shocked to see him here after all he was the person who was the most injured. Since the USJ incident i haven't been able to see right. I can see it's just slightly blurry but either than that i'm fine.

Fuck that hurts i just ran into a desk and now they're laughing at me. I got up and went to my desk not missing the very observant eyes of my dad. At this very moment he is most likely wondering what's wrong with me because this happen to me this morning except with the counter at home and i think i have a bruise now.

He then started to talk about the sports festival which i had forgot about since what happened at usj. Every year since i was maybe 6 i would try and watch the sports festival. I watched it to see new quirks and how cool people are. This years sport festival is going to be different from the others. This year is going to be special to me since i get to be in it. I have dreamed of this moment since i was 5 although after finding out i was 'quirkless' i didn't think it would happen and stay a dream. Well i was wrong and happy i was wrong.

If I was good enough I would be recognized by a hero agency. I would like to be recognized by sir night eye. Just because he used to be all might sidekick doesn't mean he's a bad guy right.

I sometimes hate people in my class. By people I obviously mean bakugou. You might be wondering why and well that's because I'm standing in front of a stage which bakugou happens to be in. Saying some nonsense about being better than everyone and how he's going to win. Sometimes I wonder how someone can be so arrogant.

Task 1

Our first task is to get through an obstacle course sounds easy right well it's not. I almost died at least 3 times since the race started and it's only been 5 minutes. Not only that but I was almost frozen.

This gives me an opportunity to try out my new quirk. Robots and Water don't go together giving me a slight advantage of getting through this smoothly. I wonder what place I'm in. I'm in at least the top 20. Todoroki ice slowed down many people. Some didn't get causing the ice by some I mean Kacchan, Mina, Iida, Me and more people.

I feel like I just went on auto pilot for a moment. That's like the 10 or more robot I've taken down. Wow this water quirk is fucking awesome. If only I had my quirk back in elementary and middle school maybe me and kacchan would still be friends and I wouldn't have been bullied. Maybe just maybe mom would've loved me but If I did have quirk that means I wouldn't have an awesome dad. I wouldn't change anything.

What the actual hell is this. They're trying to kill us. Who actually thinks oh well let's put a mine field and let the students try and get out of it alive. What makes me even more pissed is I'm so close but Todoroki and Kacchan are even closer to the finish line.

What am I going to-. Yes why didn't I think of this before. I'm going to dig up some of the little bombs and put them in a pile and use what's left over of robot and I'm going to explode into the air and I'm going to at least try and pass them.