009

U.A High

____________

[Izuku's pov]

I got a letter in the mail from u.a yesterday and I'm really nervous to open it.

What if I don't make it in. What if they don't like me. This is my only chance of getting in. I mean sure i can get in other hero schools but u.a is the one I want to go to the most.

It time for me to stop being a wussy and open it . Maybe later because I have to do something really important.

Here I am again I'm going to try and actually open it this time ok here I go. I grabbed the letter from my bed and tore the top of the envelope. I took out the letter to just find out it's not a letter more of a circular disk with buttons on it.

I pressed the button that said start and a whole figure came out of it. Oh wait it's just a hologram. Ew the figure is all might. He started talking now I have to listen.

It just basically said I passed and this is my hero academia pretty sure he said that to everyone. Now to tell Aizawa I passed. I went downstairs to find him and I found him in front of the coffee machine where he basically always is.

"Guess what" I said to get his attention

"What problem child" he said with tone he always uses bored

"I got my letter from u.a well more like a hologram but that doesn't matter. Any ways I made it in to the hero course!"

"I already knew but congratulations" he said still with a bored tone

" of course you knew" I said while getting up

"I'm going to bed I have a big day ahead of me" I said

"School doesn't start until like a week from now" he told me

" I know I'm going to stay there for the rest of the week crying and stressing" i said with a sigh

"We'll good luck with that is all I have to say" he said in such a serious way

I went up stairs to do exactly as I said I was going to do cry not sad tears but happy tears I made it in. If only I could see my moms face if she found out.

I decided to go to sleep because I'm really exhausted at the moment from losing all those tears.

      [week later]

It's been exactly a week since I got my letter and school is going to start today I'm really nervous. I woke up early but not to early. I ate breakfast did my workout brushed my teeth and tried to fix my hair or what I like to call my birds nest. Aizawa also woke up early to play with the cat's and drink coffee.

It's finally time to leave and I told him I would walk to school since he had to be there early then me. I step out the house and lock the door. Start walking towards the sidewalk and walking towards my destination. While walking their I tripped and almost died if it wasn't for a nice girl helping me or more like float me but what's the difference she saved me.

Here I am standing in front of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I've been obsessed with this school since I was little but when I found out I was quirkless my dreams had a lower chance to be achieved but o got a quirk now we'll two quirks and standing in front of my dream school.

Now it's time to find my classroom 1-a. After being a Little lost I found it and stand in front of the door I can't wait to start the hero course. I wonder what class Aizawa teaches him. I wonder what my classmates are going to be like my teacher. Well there's only one way to find out and that's to walk through this door. Walking through this door could change my life forever. In a good way or a bad way. Maybe I should go home no i can't go now I worked hard to get here. Well here goes nothing a new beginning for me.
__________________________
711 words