014

The unknown pt. 3

___________________

Tsu's Pov

When i arrived i saw Mina,Sero,Sato,Uraraka, Shoji and thirteen fighting villains. I hopped to them with izuku still wrapped around my tongue. At the same time Kirishima and Bakugou came in the room and started walking towards us.

" Oi what happened to that damn nerd" Bakugou asked me

" Um can you watch him for me Kirishima" I asked Kirishima trying to avoid Bakugou's question not wanting Izuku to feel embarrassed

" Sure " KIrishima told me

I handed Izuku over to Kirishima and walked away getting ready to fight more villains. I fought off as many villains as i could. I looked over to mr. Aizawa and he was fighting many villains it was as if he was their target and not all might. Now that i think about it aizawa is the strongest hero here at the moment. That's the reason they're ganging up on him. If only i could help him but there's a lot of them and we are already fighting a bunch of them we are fighting.

Why did it have to happen today of all day's. i just wanted to get through the hero course peacefully with at a least a few bumps but this is to much i'm still a child. I knew i had a feeling that something bad was going to happen today. Why didn't i just listen to my gut feeling. I was standing in a little pond trying to catch my breath.

All the sudden i felt a presence. I looked in front of me and it was a man and he had hands all over him and he was crusty. He picked up his hand and started reaching for my face. I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me is it because i'm shocked or because i'm scared. What was he going to do.

What is going to happen if he did touch my face someone help. Right as he was going to touch my face. Water came up as a wall trying to protect me. Who is doing this know one has a quirk like this. At the same time this is what happened when me and Izuku were in the ship wreak zone. Was this izuku's doing is this his quirk.

I got taken out of my thoughts by an agonizing scream. I looked around to find mr. aizawa was on the floor with some of his flesh missing. He looked bad and beaten. Then that's when i saw Kirishima and Bakugou fighting something. Wait kirishima he's supposed to be with Izuku. I have to go with Izuku. The door then busted open.

" I AM HERE " All might shouted.

No why is here. He's the whole reason they're here if they successfully kill him we won't have a symbol of peace anymore but right now i have to find Izuku. I found him and he's still out. I feel bad but for now i have to protect him.

I watched as Kirishima. Bakugou and all might fought that thing and it's not pretty. How could it be so strong. Bakugou was standing there. Now he's not who got hit then. All the dirt cleared up and it's all might but how.

After a little they finally finished the battle all might won and they had to take Aizawa and Izuku to recovery girl. I just hope they get better.

Izuku's pov

i woke up with a damn headache. I feel like i was just drowned. wait a damn minute i was drowned. ugh wait my class how are they.

"Mr. Midoriya" someone said i couldn't see because it's all blurry 

" Ugh yea what can i do for you " I said

" Are you alright" the person said

" Yea i think so " I said

" Ok that's good can you see me " the person asked

" Um not really it's all blurry " I explained

" Just close your eyes for a bit " The person said

" Ok and who are you " I asked

" Recovery girl" she said

" Oh ok" i said

" you can open them now " recovery girl said

" Ok" i said while opening them and blinking a few times

" I still can't see " i said annoyed at the fact it's all blurry

" Just rest" recovery girl said

" What happening to my class " I asked

" Your class is fine but your teacher is in a bad shape" She said

" what do mean about bad shape" i asked worried

" He was beaten bad " She said

" Can you take me to him" I asked wanting to be there for him

" I guess i could " She said

she then put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me to a room which i would have to guess is my dad's

" Is he awake i can't see " I asked

" No he isn't" she said

" Ok "i said

I guess i'm going to sit here until he wakes up and hope i can see by that time.
__________________________
~825 words~