Halloween Special!!

[3rd person pov]

Izuku woke up very excited today. The reason for that was it was Halloween. The time of the month were you can dress up as anything and no one can judge. You could also get free candy.

Some of class 1-a decided they wanted to go trick or treating because you're never that old while a teen to do that I'm mean come on it's free candy. Some wanted to binge watch scary movies. Since they were arguing and couldn't figure out what they wanted to do. They all agree to do both.

For a few hours they decided to trick or treat and for the rest of the night they are going to watch a bunch of different horror movies.

Class 1-a along with Eri and Aizawa went to pick out costumes for this year. Izuku picked a ghost costume he liked a lot. Eri decided she wanted to be a witch this year. While Aizawa didn't want to dress up as anything but was forced to by Eri and izuku. So he got a mummy costume.

Everyone paid for their own costume while Aizawa paid do his,Eri, and izuku's. No matter how much Izuku insists on buying it himself he was just shot down on that idea.

No one knows what anyone costume looks like and everyone agreed it should stay that way until Halloween.

[halloween day]

Izuku got to stay with Aizawa since he's his dad. He woke up went to get breakfast. There sat Eri at the table eating bacon while Aizawa was drinking coffee his favorite drink. They decided they would just watch tv or something and get dress later on in the day.

Meanwhile at u.a everyone just had woke up sat down and started eating the breakfast bakugou made. Since they weren't going to go trick or treating until later on they decided they were going to play games and do a bunch of different things .

They decided to play monopoly and honestly that was the absolute worst idea ever. Let's just say the whole dorm was a mess. There were a bunch of different reactions about the whole game Koda was scared while sato was slightly terrified. Mina was laughing while Denki tried to think really hard which hurt his head. Tokoyami was is was talking to dark shadow while muttering along the line revelry in the dark. Bakugou was flat out pissed because he lost the game. The reason denki was thinking hard he was trying to figure out how he won.

It's finally time to go get free candy. Everyone is excited except bakugou he is still annoyed about losing a game. Everyone was in their rooms getting changed into their costumes. Izuku, Eri and Aizawa has to drive out to the school to meet the class.

Let's just say everyone was something interesting especially bakugo. What they didn't know was that they were going to have some others go with them.

Kota, the big three, nezu,midnight,fatgum, present mic, all might,hawks all wanted to go with them.

The first house they went to was bakugou's his mom forced him to stop by and say hi. Let's just say there was a lot of name calling and arguing. They went to a bunch of different houses. They got a lot of candy which is good to eat but not good for your teeth.

They went back to the dorms and watched a bunch of different movies from Halloween Disney movies to never sleeping again movies. Some of them are going to have nightmares tonight. After they finished watching all the movies the hero's decided to go home while the wild wild pussycats went for Kota. Izuku stayed at the dorms since they had school the next day. Everyone was very happy today. Which equals great success.
__________________________
644 words