004

Commit

_________

*3rd person pov*

Committing is to carry out or perpetrate.There are various things to commit to. There is also various things not to commit to

Committing is not some thing everyone can do. Committing is something some people can do.

Committing a crime is a thing that you commit to but should you really have is the question. Was that a good thing or bad thing to commit to

Now let's talk about the good things to commit to

Committing to raise a family is something you could commit to. Yes it's a good thing to commit to.

Some parents do commit to their kids and there are some who don't take the time to commit to their kids. Take izuku's dad for example instead of committing he ran away from it and looked how that turned out.

For kids they have to commit to school. The have to take time out of their day to go to school. Do they want to, no they don't but they do. It's something to when you actually put effort in you could actually be really good at that subject.

An optional thing kids have to commit to if they want is to play sports. Not every child likes playing sports that's why it's optional.

Adults have various good things to commit to. Raise children is something they commit to. Going to work to make sure they have money for their children is something good to commit to.

Now let's move on and Learn about the bad things to commit to.

For kids I really honestly don't know what to say. For adults now that's something that I can talk about.

Committing crimes such as robbing,murder,abuse and many more but I'm going to stop there.

But let's talk about izuku. Izuku was committed school just as Aizawa was committed to hero work.

He was also committed to his job at the cafe. Committed to the cat's at his job.  But something he shouldn't have tried to commit.

Today was just another day in izuku life except unusual things are about to happen.

Izuku finally arrived at school. He went to his desk and just like everyday there was insults written on his desk except this time there was a red spider lily there to.

The red spider lily was meant to say goodbye to dead but this time it meant someone demanded his death.

He sat down and his classmates were laughing him. They quit down when the teacher walked in.

Izuku zoned out for a moment when the teacher started talking but when he heard explosions he started paying attention just to realize it was his childhood friend Bakugou

"Don't compare me to these losers" Bakugou said

"Midoriya also wants to go to u.a" the teacher said

After the teacher said that everyone started laughing

"Forget having a weak quirk, you have no quirk" Bakugou told Midoriya

After everyone calmed down class continued.

~ time skip after school ~

After school was over izuku and Bakugou and his two "friends" were left in the classroom. Bakugo threw izuku's notebook out the window and said hurtful things to him. But the last thing he said hurt the most.

"If you want a quirk go take a swan dive and pray for a quirk in your next life" Bakugo said

But those words were the last straw he gave up. He couldn't do it anymore. He was tired of his shitty life.

Izuku went to work like always.

~time skip~

By the time izuku's shift finished it was dark. He decided to walk around for a bit before going home.

While walking he stopped in front of a bridge to see the moon shining on the water. A very beautiful view if you asked him.

While looking he remembered what he was told. He actually took it in consideration.

Tw suicide attempt

He stood on the edge of the bridge even though he wasn't suppose to. He was about to commit suicide. He jumped and waited for the water to hit him. But it never happen.

Instead he was tangled in a cloth. He looked up to see a person had saved him.

He then was pulled back up. He then had to face the person. To prepared to be scold for doing something so reckless, dangerous and idiotic.

He was finally pulled all the way up. Much to his surprise it was a pro hero. The pro hero was Eraser head.

After a painfully hour of being scolded for jumping by Eraser head.
He made sure izuku got home. Eraser head was about to leave but not without saying he was lucky he was passing by or he would be lying in a ditch and leaving behind people who loved him. With that he left to finish his patrol shift. Izuku went inside and fell asleep in his room.

Little did Eraserhead know he had nobody who loved him. His mom is a abusive drunk. His dad left him and his best friend is now his bully.
__________________________
845 words