Ch. 1

A/N: This is my first story so I'm open to constructive criticism <3

Adora's POV:

7:30 pm

'Starting school again I'll be fine right?' I think to myself while taking out my ponytail. The last time I started school I lost my bestfriend, Catra. We had got into a little disagreement, who am I kidding we got into the biggest fight of my life!

I start taking my boxes one by one to the car in the front yard. I lived with my Grandma Razz since I could remember; she was a genuinely nice lady, but she always called me Mara randomly I guess I just resemble her. Sad part is about this is that I'll be leaving this place, leaving my home since the beginning, leaving memories of Catra...

I start walking back inside after putting them into the trunk of the car. "Holy Fri-." I looked down to see I stubbed my toe on package. I pick up the package to see who it was for, it was for me, 'I don't remember ordering anything.' I thought as I started moving my ocean blues eyes down to the sending address. "CATRA!?!" I whisper shouted not wanting to wake up my neighbors. I ran through the front door upstairs into my room.

I jumped on my bed and started opening the brown box. They're was a note, a green card I stared at the front of the card with anxiety of what it was gonna say. 'Calligraphy?' I thought. Catra had never really payed attention to her handwriting. I flipped the card and read in my head.

Dear Adora,

I wanted to give you everything that you gave me, since we are starting college. 

We probably won't ever meet EVER again.

So I didn't wanna keep something that wasn't mine to begin with.

Goodbye Adora I really will miss you.

                         Catra

I was basically in tears after I read her note, but I started looking through what she had put in there. My hoodie, my old makeup palette, my tiny bookbag, a few books, and my old Dora watch that I had when we were kids. That made me smile a bit. I turned my head in confusion. 'Something is missing.' I start scrambling through the box finding nothing 'Did she keep it?' What she was keeping exactly was our bestfriend necklace I had one too. It was heart safe, inside a picture of me and Catra. "She really did keep it, heh." I accidentally whisper shouted. "Mara, dearie are you ok?" I looked at the clock and it said 8:39 p.m. "Yea, I'm fine Grams, I'm gonna go to bed now. I love you!" Before I heard Razz say anything I had already put the box and the stuff on my nightstand and laid down. 'Tomorrow is a new start, I already have the rebellion I should be fine.' I think as I drift off to sleep.

                                                        ————————————

7:00 a.m.

Catra's POV:

My alarm was ringing I had put it on snooze twice. I finally stopped it and got out of bed,I was not excited for today me and Scorpia are going to different colleges so if I get annoying roommate I'm literally dropping out immediately. 

I walk to my closet to find the only clothes I didn't pack was a black short sleeve high crop top it showed a little under boob so I was gonna wear a sports bra under. The shirt also had a boob window so Ik I was gonna rock it, I also had maroon ripped jeans and short leather boots. I jumped in the shower even though I hate the water, I wash my hair and and think to myself 'Scorps should be picking me up today, WAIT SHES PICKING ME UP!' I start speed washing Scorpia liked to be places early so I get it since we are going to different colleges, but that meant she was going to be here in less then a hour I wasn't done packing.