Ch. 4

{N/A: Listen to the songs while you read it helped me while writing <3}

Narrators POV:

Flashback

"Are you serious, Adora?" Catra was on the verge of tears.

"What are you even talking about?" Adora was genuinely confused because Catra never cried in front of her.

"So you were just gonna wait until you left to tell me?!" The tears that were threatening to spills started pouring down slowly.

Adora was at a lost of words. "Catra I-"

Catra cut Adora off so she could finish the statement she had made before. "When we're you going to tell me that your moving schools!?" At this point Catra didn't know what she was feeling scared, angry, sad.

"Catra, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I promise I was!" Adora wanted to cry but she knew she couldn't because she brought this on herself.

"Why don't you-" Adora wanted to ask Catra to come with her but she knew it wasn't going to be that easy knowing Catra would probably cut her off, which she did.

"Don't you even try to ask me to come with me! You promised Adora! You told me you loved me! I can't believe I trusted you!" Catra was yelling at this point but still crying.

Catra saying that brought back memories of when they were children.

Adora was at a loss of words and didn't say anything so Catra did for her.

"I'm always going to be the second option aren't I?" Catra took in a deep breath and started wiping her tears. "Know what don't answer that. Go have fun with your little prep school friends." Catra's words spat like venom Adora couldn't say anything she was too in shock.

"I hate you." Catra walked off after saying that. That was the thing that hurt both of them. Adora's reasoning losing her bestfriend, Catra's being walking away from someone she used to call home; Adora.

————————————-

Catra's POV:

"Well that's what happened I could've been a little nicer and didn't flip her off when I left but it's fine. She might of been hurt but I was probably worse." I explained everything to the pink haired girl hoping that was the end of it.

"What do you mean you were probably 'worse'?" The sparkly girl said

Sadly I had to answer or she would probably push the subject. "Ugh, well I cried for 2 days straight refused to eat and played Montreal by Penelope Scott for 3 days in a row. We've known each other since we were like one so it was expected since this happened when we were about to enter highschool."

"Well it's not my place to tell you what Adora went through, but I think y'all should-" the glitter person was cut off by the door opening.

"IM BACK!" a particular blond girl whisperer shouted probably just incase I was sleep.

"Oh Catra you're up." Adora sat down and handed me a Panera Bread bag. I look in it to see a caeser salad and chicken. 'She still remembers my favorite.

"Thanks." I try my best to make as minimum conversation since yesterday.

"I'll be going to my room now thanks for the convo, sparkles." I said getting up to start walking to my room.

"Hey Cathryn, Mermista's having a party next week and said if you don't go, 'she'll drag you there herself' so you should go with us!" Adora said I could only tell cause I could see her from the corner of my eye. 

'Why do I always have to be near them?' 

"K." I managed to get out then walk to my room.

-

-

-

-

A/N: THANKS S9 MUCH FOR 80 SOMETHING VEIWS SO FAR!! I didn't think I would even get to over 30! But I have a question I'm thinking of writing another Catradora book after this one but I would also like to make a original with me own characters! Would y'all like to see that? Anyway have a nice day <3

Also sorry for the shorter chapter school is about to start so chapter will probably start coming out slower