Ch. 5

Narrator's POV:

At the party

"I don't know if we could actually ever forgive each other for the things we did and said, but I'll take the first step, you can call me Catra again."  Catra whispered in a calm voice.

————————————-

Flashback

The week before the party had finally ended. Adora was excited cause she wanted to spend time with Catra to try to fix their friendship. Catra was excited cause she knew Mermista would let her raid her pantry when the party was over. The party was happening at her parents place since they would be gone for the weekend.

"Hey Cathryn, you ready?" Adora had yelled from her room. She was wearing a white and black striped crop top and high waisted bellbottoms with white Nike tennis shoes. She decided to wear her hair down tonight letting her bangs roam freely on the sides of her face.

"Almost." Catra was really only going for the snacks and drinks, plus if she went her phone wouldn't be blown up by Mermista. Catra started walking out the door. Not cause she wanted to be there just because she wanted to eat.

She decided to wear black leather pants, her platform boots, and her lovely red and black corset. She had pulled long fingerless gloves from her collection and slipped them on. Catra walked out to seeing Adora on the couch.

"Nice outfit, but aren't you gonna be cold?" Adora tried to compliment her, knowing it wasn't gonna go the way she wanted. "Thanks for the concern blondie I was just about to get a jacket anyway, you need one so just put on a jean jacket."  Surprisingly went better than what she thought would happen. They both ran to their rooms to get jackets.Catra's came out wearing the one she wore a week before but in black. Adora came out in a regular jean jacket.

Less than a minute later

*ting*

Adora looks down at her phone to see a text from Glimmer

Glimmer: I'm outside y'all door

Adora decided to text back instead of just going outside in the chance of accidentally scaring the short girl.

Adora: ok we're coming now! <3

"Cathryn, Glimmers here." Adora said quite quickly so they could leave. Catra picked up her stuff and dashed to the door and opened it. The pinkish-purple haired girl stood in front of the door and Catra looked down at and said a quite but audible. "Hey." Catra was about to tell them that she didn't have to ride with them until Adora said. "I call shotgun!" Glimmer started to chuckle a bit while Catra looked confused while they walked to the elevator. Once they got o the elevator and glimmer pushed the button Catra began to talk. "Just so you know, I won't be riding with y'all-" before she could finish Adora cut her off in a sad tone. "What why?" Adora was actually sad she really wanted to talk to Catra. "Well if you would let me finish, I have a motorcycle, and I wanted to see if I can still ride after not riding it for 2 months." Once they hit the lobby floor Adora sighed and said. "Oh, ok." Adora's happiness from earlier was starting to drain. Catra mumbled under her breath. "If I can even get on with this thing on." (She was referring to the corset.) 

———————————-

Time skip brought by the Lesbians 🏳️‍🌈

Catra's POV:

'Since I can't raid her fridge now, what shall I do.' I saw a fruit punch bowl from the corner of my eye. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking towards it. 'Why not.' I found a red cup and poured the red punch into the cup. I took a sip, and almost spat it out don't get me wrong it was good, really good but I had to make sure I knew what I was drinking.

I ran out of the crowd that was in the kitchen to go find Mermista. I assumed she was in the living room which she was. She was in a crowd of random people. When I finally found her I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into a random hallway.

"Mermista, what the hell was in that punch?" After saying that Mermista gave a confused face, before saying anything she gave me a "oh" face. "You know exactly what was in the punch." She said 'That's probably why it tasted so goo-' I was knocked out of my thoughts hearing Mermista say. "Oh, and also Adora took chugged three whole cups of it." Giving me a smirk while drinking her drink. My eyes widen "Hablas en serio Adora no puede manejar el alcohol, estúpida!" Mermista spat out her drink giving me a wide eye look. "And how would you know that, Cathryn?" I scoffed at what Mermista comment. "We grew up with each other, don't you think we got in a bit of trouble?" I said in a almost sarcastic voice.

Before she could say anything I ran off to find Adora. 'Why am I even doing this she can handle herself.' Think as I look at the floor. I heard a familiar voice and picked up my head to see Adora.. Dancing. Adora was a terrible dancer especially as a kid so I decided why not help her out a bit before helping her sober up.

I creep up to Adora and tapped her on the shoulder. Adora looks at me with a dazed face, just looking at her you could tell she's drunk. "Hey kittyyy~" I cringed at the nickname but backed up and put out my hand out. She grabbed it willingly. As the slow music starts playing everybody got into groups of 2 and started waltzing which is weird for a party but it's whatever. I wasn't in the mood for slow dancing but decide to do it anyway.  The song was about to finish so I thought  this was the perfect time to catch her off guard.

I dip her once the music stops. Her eyes were wide 'God, she's so beautiful.' I snapped myself out of my thoughts. I pulled her back with her eyes still wide open I pulled her outside and handed her a water bottle and told her to drink it, she happily obliged. I saw a bench, pulled her to it, and sat her down. After I sat down beside her she laid down and put her head in my lap. 

"ADORA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yell at her.

"Catra." She whispered. 'Did she really call me my nickname.'

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"I'm sorry." I was in a state of shock after she said that.

——————————

Flashback over

——-

——-

——-

——-

HAHAHAHA IM LEAVING YALL HERE BECAUSE I NEED TO FOCUSE ON SCHOOL! But chapters will still be coming out like normal I really wanted to make a soppy chapter so this is the best your gonna get. Next few chapters will have a bunch of cliffhangers so brace yourself! Love y'all <3