Ch. 7

Adoras POV:

"YOU DID WHAT?!?'' Glimmer was in a state a shock.

after Catra left I decided to meet up with Glimmer. We had gone to the coffee shop Mermista took me and Catra too.

"Nothing happened! I was drunk, and thankfully Catra, was there to get me before out of there before I made a fool out of myself." I tried to calm Glimmer down.

"Still doesn't explain why you were in her bed." Glimmer was super suspicious which I don't understand why. 

(Adora's Adrien Agreste moment)

"I was just being clingy and wouldn't stay in my bed, and wanted to stay in hers, and she let me. That's it that's all that happened." I was actually starting to get frustrated over this.

"Uh huh." Glimmer said in a suspicious tone. "Anyways, since it's the  weekend we should shopping for more school clothes!!!" Glimmer excitedly said.

"Ok-" 

"Also Cathryn is most likely coming, because Mermista and Entrapta is, and if she doesn't bring any friends you have a chance to talk to her! I know y'all relationship is not that great, but this is your chance to fix it!" Glimmer was overly excited.

"Glimmer- do you know Catra, other then when y'all were alone?" It was a very odd question but her voice of tone made her sound like she was talking about a old friend.

"Well ya, but she probably doesn't remember me. I know her from volleyball camp.." this kinda explains why she talked about Catra like that but I didn't worry to much, what would I even have to worrying about.

"Oh well ok!"  I said ready to go home and wait for Catra.

"Wait- don't tell me you were jealous!?" Glimmer was super curious about what I said. I felt a familiar feeling of being caught rumble up in my stomach .

"WHAT- N- NO I WOULD NEVER!!" I was utterly embarrassed by Glimmers sudden statement.

"YOU DEFINITELY WERE!" Glimmer was on the verge of tears while laughing. I put my probably red face in my hands.

———————————————

Catra's POV:

I opened the front door, no one was there and I couldn't here anything so Adora wasn't here for sure. I went to Kyle and Rogelio's house and explain everything they were really caring about it. I was about to lay down until I heard my phone go off. I checked to see it was a call from Mermista. Sadly I answered not knowing what I was getting myself into.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cathryn we are going to the mall with Entrapta so get ready."

She had gave me no option  to object.

"WAIT- when  are we even going?"

"3:30 pm today I'll be at your house to pick you up."

"Why can't I just ride my motorcycle?"

"Cause I don't want you running away."

"Wait what do you-"  she didn't even let me finish my question and just hung up, suspicious.

Might as well get ready while I'm waiting.

———

———

———

———

———

———

A/N: HELLO!! I'm sorry for this being a short chapter I wanted to get this over with so I didn't have to write the mall scene with this and make people confused!! Love y'all <3 - Nylah