Ch. 9

Adora's POV:

As soon as Glimmer said that, Catra pulled out her phone I suspect to call Mermista. My suspicion was correct cause after one swipe of her phone she was, probably cursing Mermista out in Spanish. 

'Does she not like me that much?' Catra's behavior around me seems like she didn't like me, I don't blame her especially because all the pain I've caused her.

Mermista caught us all except Catra off guard saying. "Cathryn, I promise if you don't let them take you I will go to your dorm and force you to."

"Fine." Catra looked mentally exhausted, but also fed up ate the same time.

"Lets go!" Glimmer and Bow said in unison.

- Time skip -

We were in the car, Glimmer in the passenger seat arguing with Bow on the type of music we should listen to.

"BOW," at least it caught his attention. "eyes on the rode."

Catra on the other hand had headphones on doing something on her phone while I sat beside her, I want to talk to her, I really do, I just don't know what to say. 

"So, Cathryn, what kinda stores do you like?" Glimmer suddenly stated out of no where.

"Hot Topic, Spencers, mostly places you can find alt fashion." I'm starting to think that Catra grew up more than I thought.

"That's cool! Adora does too!" Glimmer stated. I don't I really don't I didn't even know what Spencers was until I saw Catra's school bag.

"Really, from what you were on a daily basis blondie, I wouldn't think you were the type?" Catra stopped looking at her phone and turned to me. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Y- Yeah! I usually don't know what to get cause I'm on a budget when I go shopping!" 

'why did I lie??' Catra was just staring at me, Judgement, probably not, confusion, probably. "Wanna go to Hot Topic when we get too the mall??" I asked her.

'Why did I say that? Why did I say that??' 

"Sure." Catra said turning back to her phone. My cheeks turned red, I felt a warm feeling in my heart.

- Time Skip -

"Hey!" a distant voice yells. Glimmer starts walking faster to the voice. and hugged a blue haired girl, or as we like to call her Frosta. The whole group was there.

"Hey Frosta!" in the corner of my eye I see Catra walking over to a group of two, which was Entrapta and Mermista. They started walking over to the juice bar.

I started to walk over to them leaving the group. It was like my body was moving by itself.

"Hey Guys! Catra there's some people I want to introduce you too, then we can go to Hot Topic." Catra glared at me, I felt a little intimidated.

"Go with her with her, me and Entrapta have something to do, right Entrapta?" Mermista interrupted Catra's glare.

"Yea, sure! I need to find good internet!" Entrapta was super excited I guess her life is all about tech.

I don't know why but I listened to my heart instead of my head for a moment, and grabbed her hand and started walking back to my group, I turned my head to see her cheeks flushed with pink.

"A- ADORA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" 

I finally let go of her hand once we're with the group. Everyone looked at us with confusion.

"Bow, you and Cathryn already met, right?" I wanted to introduce everyone.

"Yep!" Bow replied.

"Frosta, Cathryn. Cathryn, Frosta. Cathryn, Frosta is 16."  Frosta glared at Catra and Catra returned the look.

"Cool." Catra broke the silence.

We moved around to each person of the rebellion until we got to Perfuma.

"Perfuma?" Catra asked.

"Cathryn, oh my god! What are you doing here?"

I looked at both the women in confusion.

"Oh Adora, I'm Cathryn'-" Perfuma looked at Catra for consent in what she was about to say. Catra shook her head in disagreement.

"Friend." Perfuma finished her sentence.

I was still a bit confused but wanted to spend all the time I could with Catra. I grabbed her hand and started walking .

"Ok bye guys! Me and Cathryn will be back!" And with that we were off with not interruptions.

———-

———-

———-

———-

———-

———-

A/N: No cause why it take so long to do this chapter 🤨 anyway I hope y'all liked it byeee - Nylah <3

- 737 Words