Ch. 3

(N/A: Hi! Erm I usually know what to say in these things but I finally got someone to help correct my mess ups.  Yomommastink26363 she'll be putting really good books in her lists so make sure to check her out! But with that enjoy this chapter <3)

7:32 p.m.

Catra's POV:

Adora looked at me with pure shock probably hoping I was joking. I was, partially. Before Adora could say anything I called Mermista. She picked up, good for me, bad for her.

"Hello?" Someone said through the phone.

"Mermista, cuando te pongo las manos encima lo juro por Dios!" Before I could say anymore Mermista cut me off saying.

"Cathryn, cálmate, ¿qué pasó?" I wasn't mad just confused on how do they know each other and why did she tell her to say that.

"I know what you told blondie to say!" I said in a not very nice tone.

"Did it work?" Mermista said in a genuinely curious way.

"No, It didn't work. I promise Mermista I will murder you then live off of spite to kill the rest of your family line!" 

After I said that I couldn't help but burst into laughter Mermista doing the same. I looked back to see Adora confused, maybe shocked, or scared. I couldn't tell so I assumed it was all three. I stop laughing and started walking to my room. Before I went to my room I said. "Goodnight, Adora." Then ran into my red lit room, slamming the door behind me. Slowly sliding down the door. I had forgot I was still on the phone with Mermista.

"Cathryn, you ok?" Mermista said as I finally fell on my butt, hyperventilating. Once my breathing slowed down, I scoffed and replied. "Ya, I'm good, but you have some explaining to do."

———————————-

Adora's POV:

'What the hell just happened?!?' I'm genuinely scared for Mermista. When me and Catra were younger she used to pick fights a lot, and when things were probably gonna get bloody she would she a dagger of a glare at me. 'Mermista should be fine they were just laughing on the phone together!' I thought to cheer myself up. 

I walked to my mostly decorated room and swiftly speed walk to the closet, and change out of my outfit I was wearing into a tight tank top and shorts. I jump into the bed wondering what tomorrow will be like. My thoughts slowly drift away as sleep starts to engulf me. I finally get under the bed cover and finally shut my eyes peacefully sleeping.

————————-

7:25 a.m.

"CATHRYN WAKEUP!" I heard a loud voice it was much to familiar to not recognize. I got out my bed and walked to the kitchen without even looking at her I mumbled. "Morning, Mermista." Mermista heard me and said. "I'm picking up Cathryn to get coffee, wanna come to?" I turned around and looked at Mermista confused, coming to the realization that she was in their apartment. "Wait how did you get in our apartment?!?" I took a breath before continuing. "And I don't really think Cathryn wants me to be around me right now." I let out a brief sigh before I was interrupted by Mermista. "The way she was talking about you sure doesn't seem like it- Well she just talked about what happened, she was talking in a confused voice." Mermista plopped on the couch and scrolled on her phone. Before I could say anything she went on about how she got into their dorm. "Oh and Cathryn gave me a key when she came to my dorm." At least I knew that Catra wasn't actually going to kill Mermista. "Ok well I'm going to go changed!" I said while running to my room.