Ch. 10

Adora's POV:

"We went shopping for at least four, fucking, hours Adora.  AND YOU DIDN'T BUY A SINGLE THING!" Catra was holding at least 3 bags of her own clothes she bought.

"I'm sorry I'm not rich." I rolled my eyes at her with sarcasticly, I am trying to be her fiend again so maybe I should be a little nicer.

"I'm not rich, I just have a job." Catra stuck her tongue out at me.

'She's so beautiful.' I snap out of my thoughts, to feel a hand yank me more to the right of where I was walking.

"Are you stupid? you were literally about run into a pole." Catra yelled at me playfully, last time she had yelled at me was when we stopped being friends....

"Anyway let's go! I don't think your friends are her and I know for a fact that Mermista and Entrapta went back to their dorms." Catra said staring at her phone.

"Want to get something to eat before it's time to go to our dorm?" Catra asked me.

I jumped from the surprise of her question.

"Sure," I took a quick look at Catra's phone to see the time. "it's 5:24 pm we can get sushi." I still remember Catra's favorite since we were little, I'm hoping it didn't change.

"K." Catra replied staring at her phone.

-Time skip-

"Did you take me to an all you can eat sushi bar?" Catra was curious as too where I took her.

"Of course would wanna know." I roll my eyes at her playfully.

"So, does this count as a date?" I asked her not realizing what I had said in the moment.

She turned a bright red then calmed down.

"Sure!" She grabbed my hand and we walked into the sushi bar.

-----

-----

-----

-----

(A/N: Hello! I'm currently loosing my voice and trying to get over that. Have a nice day, eat, drink, water, ad most importantly make sure you have time for yourself!Have a nice day!)

-316 Words